Tickets to State?

SportsFan571

Cooling Off
I'm unfamiliar with this but I'd like to see some swimmers I know swim at state. How do I get in attendance and where is state held? Thanks!

SportsFan571 said:
I'm unfamiliar with this but I'd like to see some swimmers I know swim at state. How do I get in attendance and where is state held? Thanks!

You have to purchase tickets through the school and each school only gets a certain amount based on the number of swimmers participating. And the meet is in Canton.

Fly4Fun said:
You have to purchase tickets through the school and each school only gets a certain amount based on the number of swimmers participating. And the meet is in Canton.
Oh, I guess as a neutral fan I'm kinda screwed. :laugh: Thanks!

From the OHSAA website:

Admission:
Diving Competition - $7.00 per person
tickets available to the main entrance
Swimming Competition - February 25 & 26
Admission - Seating is limited. There are no walk-up ticket sales to the general public. Tickets may only be obtained through a participating high school coach. Once state qualifiers have been determined each participating school is permitted to purchase a predetermined number of tickets based on the number of qualifiers. Coaches must submit their ticket request form with payment by Tuesday, February 21. Tickets are sold as all-session ticket books only for $28.00.

Thanks for the info, Newt! Looks like I'm outta luck so best of luck to Badin's swimmers at state and Louis Miller, my cousin in the breaststroke!