Thursday Finals (9/21/23)

Dayton Meadowdale - 56
Dayton Ponitz - 0
What exactly is Ponitz? Wilbur Wright? Stivers? Kiser? Roosevelt? Roth? Patterson? Who the heck are they? Checked an old map...Looks like they are basically what was the old Colonel White High School. Now I can sleep.

Last edited:
What exactly is Ponitz? Wilbur Wright? Stivers? Kiser? Roosevelt? Roth? Patterson? Who the heck are they? Checked an old map...Looks like they are basically what was the old Colonel White High School. Now I can sleep.
Actually Thurgood Marshall replaced Colonel White. Ponitz took the place of Patterson Co-Op, with Patterson being at the north side of Downtown, First St. directly across the street from Memorial Hall. The Patterson building was demolished, and replaced with the Care Source building. Ponitz is a few blocks north of Welcome.

Actually Thurgood Marshall replaced Colonel White. Ponitz took the place of Patterson Co-Op, with Patterson being at the north side of Downtown, First St. directly across the street from Memorial Hall. The Patterson building was demolished, and replaced with the Care Source building. Ponitz is a few blocks north of Welcome.
Thanks. Now I can really sleep!

Thurgood Marshall = Nettie Lee Roth ( purple) and Colonel White ( green & gold). Ponitz follows Patterson Co-op which followed Parker- trades & apprentices etc.