Thoughts on 08 Moeller Freshman

I never said that Moeller did not have the talent. I'm just tired of Moeller fans, that don't even play keep on saying that "This is the year!"

And the difference between me being down on Walnut's football team and Moeller's football team is simple. Football isn't Walnut's priority, Walnut is an academics first school so there's no issue with how our football team does. This is compared to a school full of jocks where football is the number one priority becuase they still live in... dare I say it? The Gery Faust Era :eek:

Plus we have more fun in the NUTHOUSE:party:

Um Moeller is not caught up in the Jock Era. Moeller is continually striving to improve the school in all aspects. Just because it isn't nearly hard to be admitted entrance to the school doesn't mean the school isn't good. Plenty of extremely intelligent young men walk the halls of Moeller everyday. And yes there is some jocks at Moeller but that's not the attitude the school promotes or supports. And way to spell because Mr. Educated. Also I never ripped Walnut as school, just their football team, everyone knows how good of school Walnut is. I think if your going to be on the Moeller forum you should offer a more positive and supportive attitude. Also if you wish to criticize do it with facts and do it constructively.

Hey TheNet....just off the top of my head I can tell you one of our jocks went to Harvard last year. If you don't want to hear about Moeller don't come to our forum.

Bob Crable had been teaching at Moeller for years before he was the HC, get your facts straight.

I and the rest of the Moeller don't care how you feel about Moeller people saying "this is the year." Really, I'm glad that expectation at Moeller for the football program and really all our athletic department is to COMPETE for STATE TITLES. Don't worry about Moeller, okay guy?

I never asked for your opinion on this. All I was trying to say was from the other side of things you guys look awfully naive and conceded. The fact that you guys have been sitting at your computers arguing with me about this for about two days proves my point.

I never asked for your opinion on this. All I was trying to say was from the other side of things you guys look awfully naive and conceded. The fact that you guys have been sitting at your computers arguing with me about this for about two days proves my point.

None of us asked your opinion either and probably never would.

GO BIG MOE!

Moeman10, have you ever been to a Walnut Hills football game? I went down to a game where they played Purcell, the student section was packet, the team won the game (try not too be too shocked) and then the (full) student section stormed the field, it was quite exciting.

I didn't know Walnut Hills had a football team until I read this post.

Haha you're sill here. Hypocrite!

Yes, but there is a big difference, I'm here telling you all how you sound from a 3rd person perspective. I never gave my opinion of Moeller other than your posts so don't tell me that I am giving my opinion

Tell me what's worse: us caring about our own high school's football team or you caring about how much we care? Get a life fool; worry about your own life and your own high school's athletics. Get real! We don't care what you think.

Tell me what's worse: us caring about our own high school's football team or you caring about how much we care? Get a life fool; worry about your own life and your own high school's athletics. Get real! We don't care what you think.

For your information I used to go to Moeller, i still like the school, it jsut wasn't the best fit for me... that's why I care

And you want to talk about getting a life? Your in college and your sitting behind a computer talking on yappi... sounds like the college experiance I always wanted!:rolleyes: :eek: :dang:

For your information I used to go to Moeller, i still like the school, it jsut wasn't the best fit for me... that's why I care

And you want to talk about getting a life? Your in college and your sitting behind a computer talking on yappi... sounds like the college experiance I always wanted!:rolleyes: :eek: :dang:

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah because sitting on yappi is all I ever do. I don't have friends, I never went to any of the football games, I don't go out on weekends, my roomates hate me, I'm almost failing, and it's all because of yappi. If you knew me you would know none of that is true, but you don't know me. I could sit here and be a clueless ------- like you by judging you and saying that because you can't spell because or experience you must have only gone to Moeller because you couldn't make it in to Walnut Hills; and you probably never had a college experience. But in reality I have no idea about that or who you are and that would just be displaying the clueless judgment that you have displayed.
Oh, I could also make the jack --- assumption that you and Charlie Conway are butt buddies.

Yeah because sitting on yappi is all I ever do. I don't have friends, I never went to any of the football games, I don't go out on weekends, my roomates hate me, I'm almost failing, and it's all because of yappi. If you knew me you would know none of that is true, but you don't know me. I could sit here and be a clueless ------- like you by judging you and saying that because you can't spell because or experience you must have only gone to Moeller because you couldn't make it in to Walnut Hills; and you probably never had a college experience. But in reality I have no idea about that or who you are and that would just be displaying the clueless judgment that you have displayed.
Oh, I could also make the jack --- assumption that you and Charlie Conway are butt buddies.

As you can see, I am still new to this website by looking at my "Freshman" title. Also if you were to do more research on any possible relation between myself and "TheNet" you would see the difference in schools therefore bringing more proof that "TheNet" and I are not "butt buddies" So now that that is clear, I don't know who "TheNet" is I just thought it was funny. So by you making this assumption, you are truly making an --- out of you and me. (if you ever heard that hilarious joke about assuming in grade school) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As you can see, I am still new to this website by looking at my "Freshman" title. Also if you were to do more research on any possible relation between myself and "TheNet" you would see the difference in schools therefore bringing more proof that "TheNet" and I are not "butt buddies" So now that that is clear, I don't know who "TheNet" is I just thought it was funny. So by you making this assumption, you are truly making an --- out of you and me. (if you ever heard that hilarious joke about assuming in grade school) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I did hear that joke in fifth grade. I said I could make that assumption, but that I wouldn't because I don't know anything about either of you except for the fact that TheNet makes jack --- assumptions. I was just giving examples of d.o.u,che like assumptions I could make about you guys. Basically I'm saying that TheNet should not be making such pr1ck assumptions about someone he doesn't know.

Yes I did hear that joke in fifth grade. I said I could make that assumption, but that I wouldn't because I don't know anything about either of you except for the fact that TheNet makes jack --- assumptions. I was just giving examples of d.o.u,che like assumptions I could make about you guys. Basically I'm saying that TheNet should not be making such pr1ck assumptions about someone he doesn't know.

Actually, I know who you are, I'm not going to say your name because that would be a violation of the Yappi rules, but I will tell you that I know your initials are WS. And I never made actual "pr1ck or d.o.u.c.h.e." assumptions. I took a look at your public profile and it said that you accumulated 1.8 post per day. With that knowledge, I think that I have MORE than a justified excuse to say that you are on this website a lot.

And I ahve not had the college experience yet because I still have yet to graduate from high school. I don't mean to brag but I'm actually a pretty bright kid, for college next year I'm getting looks at Brown, Skidmore, Miguel, and Curry College

The difference between my assumption and yours were that mine was backed up with facts, or fact for that matter, where as you were making blind assumptions. Also I don't think you should be the one calling me a "d.o.u.c.h.e." when you were the one that brought out the personal attacks

Sorry for the rant--:soapbox:
With love,
Net

Hamlet, Act III, scene iv

I seen enough so I have to respond. You talk about Walnut Hills commitment to academics, but you get on here and type like an idiot! The word is "conceited" when talking about someone's superior attitude, not "conceded" as you spelled, which means admitting or succumbing to defeat.
Leave it to a public school moron to be "hoist by his own petard" as Shakespeare would have said.

Actually, I know who you are, I'm not going to say your name because that would be a violation of the Yappi rules, but I will tell you that I know your initials are WS. And I never made actual "pr1ck or d.o.u.c.h.e." assumptions. I took a look at your public profile and it said that you accumulated 1.8 post per day. With that knowledge, I think that I have MORE than a justified excuse to say that you are on this website a lot.

And I ahve not had the college experience yet because I still have yet to graduate from high school. I don't mean to brag but I'm actually a pretty bright kid, for college next year I'm getting looks at Brown, Skidmore, Miguel, and Curry College

The difference between my assumption and yours were that mine was backed up with facts, or fact for that matter, where as you were making blind assumptions. Also I don't think you should be the one calling me a "d.o.u.c.h.e." when you were the one that brought out the personal attacks

Sorry for the rant--:soapbox:
With love,
Net

2 posts takes all of one minute

I seen enough so I have to respond. You talk about Walnut Hills commitment to academics, but you get on here and type like an idiot! The word is "conceited" when talking about someone's superior attitude, not "conceded" as you spelled, which means admitting or succumbing to defeat.
Leave it to a public school moron to be "hoist by his own petard" as Shakespeare would have said.

This is exactly what seems like why "TheNet" is here. You're arrogance and conceitedness brushes off on Moeller kids, and private school kids in general. This arrogance is like when I was on facebook and someone invited me to a group that said "I go/went to a GCL/GGCL, therefore I am better than you." Don't get me wrong I love Moeller and what it's done for me, but its people like you that ruin the "great private school education and experience" for me. Some of my friends that go to public school have told me about how they have met kids who go to Moeller and that they were the biggest douc.h.e they have ever met. And a lot of the times, I agree with them. If you want to bash someones Yappi "intelligence" then at least say something somewhat intelligent and not being so conceited.

Last edited:

So are you calling me unintelligent because I spelled conceited as conceded? Wow so is that what Moeller parents pay $9000 for every year? To learn to spell conceited? Sorry I didn't treat my yappi posts like it was getting published in Time Magazine. If someone told me that I should I would have had 3 drafts before each post. Then I wouldn't sound so stupid. Calling me stupid because i misspelled a word... that is completely naive. That's like saying Notorious B.I.G. wasn't a poetic genius because he didn't finish high school. That's like saying someone who had to drop out of college because of money issues a quitter.

Anyways, WS, I'm sorry about the things I've said, this has gotten out of control between me and you and completely off topic.

So are you calling me unintelligent because I spelled conceited as conceded? Wow so is that what Moeller parents pay $9000 for every year? To learn to spell conceited? Sorry I didn't treat my yappi posts like it was getting published in Time Magazine. If someone told me that I should I would have had 3 drafts before each post. Then I wouldn't sound so stupid. Calling me stupid because i misspelled a word... that is completely naive. That's like saying Notorious B.I.G. wasn't a poetic genius because he didn't finish high school. That's like saying someone who had to drop out of college because of money issues a quitter.

Anyways, WS, I'm sorry about the things I've said, this has gotten out of control between me and you and completely off topic.

Yeah for real and Vox needs to get off the soap box, maybe he's mad because when he was in prison the soap dropped. Walnut Hills is an excellent school as are many other public schools. One thing Moeller definitely didn't have that Walnut probably does is a sense of social awareness.

Yeah for real and Vox needs to get off the soap box, maybe he's mad because when he was in prison the soap dropped. Walnut Hills is an excellent school as are many other public schools. One thing Moeller definitely didn't have that Walnut probably does is a sense of social awareness.

Please don't continue down this slippery slope. There are morons in every single HS across America.

Last time I checked, social awareness isn't a part of the curriculum, nor should it be. It should be a personal choice to make yourself "socially aware" of what is going on in the world. That's why Moeller provides opportunities through pastoral ministry in the school and hopefully you get a sense of being socially aware though the service hours required of you as a student at THE Archbishop Moeller HS.

Yea man, thanks, Moeller is a great school as well. My bad about all of this man, like sometimes you have to take a step back to take one forward and that made me realize how out of control this got

none of the starting O-line can get hurt for JV because the back ups are not good and dont think that the backups could do a great job but then i could be wrong

TheNet, if you enjoy posting on the Yappi forums so much, why don't you go to the Walnut Hills section on school forums...oh, I'm sorry, I don't think there is one. Maybe you can spend you time more effectively by starting one that no one will bother reading.

Attention: TheNet and Charlie Conway 96

Check your private messages(PM)

Alright everyone lets get back on topic and stop with the personal attacks!

The Back ups for the offensive line arent that good so if the starting O-line men get hurt next year then that could be a weak spot in the offense

The Back ups for the offensive line arent that good so if the starting O-line men get hurt next year then that could be a weak spot in the offense
AGREED!!! THIS IS THE YEAR, SO IS THE NEXT, AND THE ONE AFTER THAT!!!! I LOVE MOELLER!!!!!!!

Ok. I know this doesn't matter but I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a Freshmen. But, yeah I hope you realize your not aloud to move up to Varsity or even JV when you are a Frosh. CK wouldn't even move O.J. Mayo up to Varsity when he was a Frosh that's why he went to NCH. Just thought I'd let you know.

Well Big, it seems that you are veryyyyyy mistaken...... There will be a freshman playing JV this year! A QB.

Just thought I'd let you know that!!!!!!!!!