This is why people have a problem with MAGA

Fox News has not mandated the vax, dullard.

We would take you people more seriously if you didn't feel the need to lie all the frickin' time.
Pretty much like every other vax mandate. Take it or test. That mean Biden made them do it.

Pretty much like every other vax mandate. Take it or test. That mean Biden made them do it.

Okay, but it's not a mandate like you said, dullard.

The fact is you don't have to be vaccinated to work at Fox News.

You got caught either lying, or being stupid. Your choice.

Okay, but it's not a mandate like you said, dullard.

The fact is you don't have to be vaccinated to work at Fox News.

You got caught either lying, or being stupid. Your choice.
So pretty much the same policy that Biden is proposing? Sounds good.

Sure it is. Mandated to vax or test. Just like Biden’s. It’s the same policy, dullard.

Further, that's not Babble's policy.

Joe wants you fired if you don't take your medicine.

It's really something you shouldn't lie about if you wish to be taken seriously.

Except that's not what you said, fool.

Were you purposely deceitful, or woefully stupid when you brought it up?
Sure it is. I said Biden gave Fox News a swirly until they put the mandate in place. If you don’t want to call it a mandate, call it whatever you want.

Further, that's not Babble's policy.

Joe wants you fired if you don't take your medicine.

It's really something you shouldn't lie about if you wish to be taken seriously.
It is. Biden’s proposal for mandate for businesses over 100 employers is a vax or weekly negative test. So both are mandates or they are not. You decide since they are one in the same.

Absolutely. What about all the MAGA snowflakes crying about restaurants telling them they have to wear a mask in order to dine at their restaurant? Private entities have the right to make the rules for their establishment. I just think it’s funny that Trumpty Dumpty has to actually let it be known that anti MAGA folks aren’t welcome. Also funny that he thinks that anyone aside from his conspiracy lunatics would want to frequent his hate fest of a social media site.
Apparently you spend a fair amount of time frequenting any site that he uses.

Sure it is. I said Biden gave Fox News a swirly until they put the mandate in place. If you don’t want to call it a mandate, call it whatever you want.

I don't give a crap what you call it.

Just don't call it a mandate like you originally, and stupidly, claimed.

That is all. You don't have to be vaccinated to work at Fox News.

I don't give a crap what you call it.

Just don't call it a mandate like you originally, and stupidly, claimed.

That is all. You don't have to be vaccinated to work at Fox News.
And you don’t have to be vaccinated according to Biden. You sound upset. Did your employer not give you the Biden out to test instead?