This is why people have a problem with MAGA

No, American did not become energy independent under Trump, that’s your first misinformation. No, the boarder was not secured under Trump, that’s the second misinformation you were parroting. Biden’s energy policy’s have had zero impact on the current price of gas. Biden’s border policy has zero impact on immigration. You have zero idea what’s going on under Trump or currently. Unfortunately you represent the current 35% of America right now.
Speaking of having no idea...

The right continue to shoot themselves in the foot, going with all of these pro-Trump Senate candidates. America is tired of liars, JD has zero chance.
Pro Trump policy candidates are exactly who should be nominated. The right is tired of establishment RINOs who talk a good game and fold after election.

FC1BC4E6-C688-4371-AC4A-4604FCB7A77A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Securing the border? Yeah sounds good to me.
There were moments in time in the era before Trump where it looked like Republicans may have actually wanted to get something done on immigration reform. That’s not where they are anymore.

Democrats have tried for decades to negotiate in good faith with Senate Republicans to fix the broken system. If the former leaders on that side of the aisle on immigration reform refuse to engage, it’s understandable that Democrats will work to push forward solutions on their own.

There were moments in time in the era before Trump where it looked like Republicans may have actually wanted to get something done on immigration reform. That’s not where they are anymore.

Democrats have tried for decades to negotiate in good faith with Senate Republicans to fix the broken system. If the former leaders on that side of the aisle on immigration reform refuse to engage, it’s understandable that Democrats will work to push forward solutions on their own.

The Dems idea of immigration reform is waving a magic wand and declaring all illegals are now US citizens...no thanks.

Discrimination? You think not allowing transgender propaganda to be shoved down young kids throats is discrimination?

?
As someone with several educators in my family, you are a freaking lying POS. Nobody is teaching CRT or transgender propaganda at all. You are too stupid to understand the culture war being waged on us all by the fascist Republican Party.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
The Dems idea of immigration reform is waving a magic wand and declaring all illegals are now US citizens...no thanks.
Name one Democrat who ever said that and provide your source. Bet you can’t. You’re a freaking idiot.

I wasn't in time out douche. I realized that arguing with you losers every day was a huge waste of time. My time here moving forward will be very sporadic. I have a life. You losers don't.

Liar.

You'll be posting every day, relentlessly, until I get sick of it and sit you down again.

I'm that powerful, and no one believes you "have a life."

lmao

Name one Democrat who ever said that and provide your source. Bet you can’t. You’re a freaking idiot.

From your own article “Biden will announce legislation his first day in office to provide a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, according to four people briefed on his plans.” A PATH to citizenship moron!

Dude needs to get a hobby. No way he's getting any with that look. Did Hitler officially make it impossible to have tiny mustache like that? If a guy could pull off the mustache, is it to taboo now?

How did Biden do pronouncing of the names?
Not sure he tried to pronounce them but Trump absolutely butchered the names when the NRA came up with that stunt for Trump. And after botching all the names he danced a little jig in honor of the dead kids. What an absolute scumbag. And you and your Yappi buddies worship him. Says a lot about you.