This is what Collusion looks like

hubman

‘This is what collusion looks like’: GOP-led Senate report ‘far more devastating’ than Mueller probe

The Senate Intelligence Committee’s final report on its bipartisan Russia investigation revealed even more numerous contacts between President Donald Trump’s advisers and Russian operatives than former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

"The report documents the extent to which Russia sought to influence the election — and members of Trump’s team welcoming their assistance. "

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

1597889256389.png

Raw Story as rated on Media Bias fact Checker lol

Or not.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/18/senate-intelligence-cmte-no-collusion-trump-russia/

"The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election,..."
LOL. The headline says no collusion and then they write in the story the following:

“The senators said Manafort’s top-level campaign access and willingness to share information with Mr. Kilimnik represented “a grave counterintelligence threat,” the report said.
The committee said it was “unable to determine why” Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data and campaign strategy with Mr. Kilimnik or whether Mr. Kilimnik passed along that information.
After the election, Manafort continued to work with Mr. Kilminik and others to undermine evidence of Russian interference, the report said.”

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

If I give you internal data that is not public, I am colluding with you. If I work with you to hide evidence of a criminal action, I am colluding with you. Anybody who says there in no collusion is a lying sack. There is a mountain of evidence. Read the report.

LOL. The headline says no collusion and then they write in the story the following:

“The senators said Manafort’s top-level campaign access and willingness to share information with Mr. Kilimnik represented “a grave counterintelligence threat,” the report said.
The committee said it was “unable to determine why” Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data and campaign strategy with Mr. Kilimnik or whether Mr. Kilimnik passed along that information.
After the election, Manafort continued to work with Mr. Kilminik and others to undermine evidence of Russian interference, the report said.”

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

If I give you internal data that is not public, I am colluding with you. If I work with you to hide evidence of a criminal action, I am colluding with you. Anybody who says there in no collusion is a lying sack. There is a mountain of evidence. Read the report.
So he colluded, don’t care, still better than hilldawg

“absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election.”

Seems like it is written in plain English to me. ?‍♂️

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-russia-collusion-senate-gregg-jarrett

‘This is what collusion looks like’: GOP-led Senate report ‘far more devastating’ than Mueller probe

The Senate Intelligence Committee’s final report on its bipartisan Russia investigation revealed even more numerous contacts between President Donald Trump’s advisers and Russian operatives than former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

"The report documents the extent to which Russia sought to influence the election — and members of Trump’s team welcoming their assistance. "

The broken record keeps skipping yet Hillary paid for Russian disinformation 'the Steele dossiar' then weaponized our intelligence agencies and FISA courts against Trump! This is acctual treason and Treason is punishable by death.

This is what collusion acctually looks like.

Hubman still has 0 self awareness. At least you are consistent.

Hubman ..... Here's Some "Facts"

less.jpg

When Joe and Worthless Explain the Below ... people may think Differently

Obama / Biden Scandals and the MSM denied any occurred
  1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies
  2. Benghazi
  3. Spying on the AP
  4. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
  5. Sebelius demands payment
  6. The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
  7. The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
  8. Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
  9. Solyndra
the list goes on and on

The sleight of hand here is conflating the terms "contacts" and "collusion" with something that is illegal, namely, conspiracy.

Every incoming and new administration in the history of administrations has contacted, and been contacted by, foreign representatives, and found some common interest they have colluded on. But only Trump admin contacts and collusions were conspiratorial. And here is the big point: there isn't any evidence for conspiracy because there can be no evidence of something that didn't happen and when the conspiracy only exists in the minds of leftists with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So, we end up with these sad, sad people who just can't let go of something that they needed to be true, but they cant find the evidence, so they connect unrelated dots and then say, "See! It is true! The evidence is there!" Lol.

My favorite is when they cite all of the indictments. We see it above with references to Manafort. What was Manafort indicted and convicted of? Hmmm. How about the rest of them? Not a conspiracy with Russia to steal the election. Why? Because there was no conspiracy with Russia to do anything. This is where postmodern leftism hits a dead end - when "truth" in their minds is based only on their own narrative and they have to actually put up evidence and they are put in an arena where someone can blow massive holes in their narrative.

We had a narrative on our side too. We felt like the entire Russia thing was a set up from within the Obama administration and The Resistance carryovers into the Trump administration. Slowly, the evidence for that starting trickling in and eventually there was enough to know it was true. Let's see what happens when the dust of Durham's probe is settled, but right now, we have one indictment and guilty plea where an FBI attorney falsified evidence (an email) that was used to get a FISA warrant that kept their conspiracy - A REAL ONE - going. Stay tuned. I suspect the fun is just beginning - unless Biden wins and Durham is selling insurance next February.

Last edited:
Hubman ..... Here's Some "Facts"

View attachment 9281

When Joe and Worthless Explain the Below ... people may think Differently

Obama / Biden Scandals and the MSM denied any occurred
  1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies
  2. Benghazi
  3. Spying on the AP
  4. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
  5. Sebelius demands payment
  6. The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
  7. The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
  8. Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
  9. Solyndra
the list goes on and on
What was the result of all these 'scandals"? Is the media in charge of bringing charges , indictments and trying the cases in court? So how did the set up of so many involved with Trump lying about any Russian contacts or dealings{ Manafort especially } ? How did they get them all to lie about anything concerning Russia? Some of them actually have done time .So how does the media and others set this all up despite not having the senate or the Presidency? In detail please .

The sleight of hand here is conflating the terms "contacts" and "collusion" with something that is illegal, namely, conspiracy.

Every incoming and new administration in the history of administrations has contacted, and been contacted by, foreign representatives, and found some common interest they have colluded on. But only Trump admin contacts and collusions were conspiratorial. And here is the big point: there isn't any evidence for conspiracy because there can be no evidence of something that didn't happen and when the conspiracy only exists in the minds of leftists with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So, we end up with these sad, sad people who just can't let go of something that they needed to be true, but they cant find the evidence, so they connect unrelated dots and then say, "See! It is true! The evidence is there!" Lol.

My favorite is when they cite all of the indictments. We see it above with references to Manafort. What was Manafort indicted and convicted of? Hmmm. How about the rest of them? Not a conspiracy with Russia to steal the election. Why? Because there was no conspiracy with Russia to do anything. This is where postmodern leftism hits a dead end - when "truth" in their minds is based only on their own narrative and they have to actually put up evidence and they are put in an arena where someone can blow massive holes in their narrative.

We had a narrative on our side too. We felt like the entire Russia thing was a set up from within the Obama administration and The Resistance carryovers into the Trump administration. Slowly, the evidence for that starting trickling in and eventually there was enough to know it was true. Let's see what happens when the dust of Durham's probe is settled, but right now, we have one indictment and guilty plea where an FBI attorney falsified evidence (an email) that was used to get a FISA warrant that kept their conspiracy - A REAL ONE - going. Stay tuned. I suspect the fun is just beginning - unless Biden wins and Durham is selling insurance next February.
Do they have a history of working with a foreign agent to cover up evidence of a crime? The report says exactly that.

Are the Dems really that desperate that they have to keep talking Russia? They swear Joe is leading by double digits in polls ?‍♂️

Do they have a history of working with a foreign agent to cover up evidence of a crime? The report says exactly that.
What crime, what evidence? And cite the part of the report autograph that says that. Yes, A GOP led committee is going to put out a report that validates a narrative they have been laughing at for 3 years. After things get run through TDS minds, some very odd things come out. Lol

Are the Dems really that desperate that they have to keep talking Russia? They swear Joe is leading by double digits in polls ?‍♂️
You have to understand this - they are the smart and good people. They can't be that wrong about something they were so sure of, so it is true. We just refuse to see it and the evil-genius, but stupid, Orange Man has covered it up.

What crime, what evidence? And cite the part of the report autograph that says that. Yes, A GOP led committee is going to put out a report that validates a narrative they have been laughing at for 3 years. After things get run through TDS minds, some very odd things come out. Lol
What crime? There were 13 Russians indicted for election interference and hacking. Per the Senate report, Manafort worked to help cover their tracks. Read the report.

What crime? There were 13 Russians indicted for election interference and hacking. Per the Senate report, Manafort worked to help cover their tracks. Read the report.
Child - Google is your friend.

Manafort's indictment and conviction was for bank and tax fraud. Nothing to do with Rusians or Trump.

When they indict him for "covering the tracks of Russians", lol, get back to me.

You people are very, very disturbed. Just let go. You will feel better and your mental health will vastly improve.

Child - Google is your friend.

Manafort's indictment and conviction was for bank and tax fraud. Nothing to do with Rusians or Trump.

When they indict him for "covering the tracks of Russians", lol, get back to me.

You people are very, very disturbed. Just let go. You will feel better and your mental health will vastly improve.
His conviction was for all those things. Read the senate report. They said implicitly that he helped them cover for the interference. Read their report.