This is the FBI?

All day every day on a message board is really hard. Being the Cal Ripken Jr. of the board isn't an accomplishment. All day every day , same sources day after day, same takes, same trolls, rinse and repeat. Never changes. Oh except for him suddenly becoming interested in the Dublin Coffman football program so he can troll someone that is LMAO.
Just a miserable existence. But hey, he is the master of GIFs.

All day every day on a message board is really hard. Being the Cal Ripken Jr. of the board isn't an accomplishment. All day every day , same sources day after day, same takes, same trolls, rinse and repeat. Never changes. Oh except for him suddenly becoming interested in the Dublin Coffman football program so he can troll someone that is LMAO.
Sad Baby GIF

Oh look, safe space Harriet.....LMAO ?

Sad Baby GIF

Oh look, safe space Harriet.....LMAO ?
All day every day in a right wing echo chamber . I laugh at you and your addiction . I shouldn’t but you’re such a troll I can’t help it . Coming to a thread on the sports side on a thread you know nothing about contribute nothing and don’t care about just to troll ME for 6 months ? That’s the truth . How pathetic .

All day every day in a right wing echo chamber . I laugh at you and your addiction . I shouldn’t but you’re such a troll I can’t help it . Coming to a thread on the sports side on a thread you know nothing about contribute nothing and don’t care about just to troll ME for 6 months ? That’s the truth . How pathetic .
Well, I laugh at you and your safe space...LOL. Keep crying Harriet, it's cute. :ROFLMAO: ?

Well, I laugh at you and your safe space...LOL. Keep crying Harriet, it's cute. :ROFLMAO: ?
It’s a sports forum and thread . Not a toxic 80 percent right wing echo chamber . This is a safe space for the RW . I happen to like politics and I am Center left so not real safe actually . . This is interesting to me . Not crying at all . I have Nothing to complain or cry about tbh. You seem angry most of the time and your need to troll on a football thread you care nothing about is a sign you may need some help . I mean if 3 of my kids moved to the Mass Jackson area I still wouldn’t give a chit about that program , never mind stay around for half a year just to troll someone I disagree with politically . But that’s exactly who you are and how damaged you are

It’s a sports forum and thread . Not a toxic 80 percent right wing echo chamber . This is a safe space for the RW . I happen to like politics and I am Center left so not real safe actually . . This is interesting to me . Not crying at all . I have Nothing to complain or cry about tbh. You seem angry most of the time and your need to troll on a football thread you care nothing about is a sign you may need some help . I mean if 3 of my kids moved to the Mass Jackson area I still wouldn’t give a chit about that program , never mind stay around for half a year just to troll someone I disagree with politically . But that’s exactly who you are and how damaged you are
Center left? Ok I'm right of Center. What are we?

No your safe space is your own little thread where you can wax poetic all by yourself because you cried to the mods. Yet you continue to post and cry on another thread. You're not interesting to me because I think you're a douche if we're being honest. Nothing to cry about? That's all you do is cry...LMAO. As has been stated MANY times, one doesn't have to care about a thread to have an interest in one. You can continue to cry here and there, it doesn't matter to me, you're the one that looks like a narcissistic lunatic... :ROFLMAO: ? ?

No your safe space is your own little thread where you can wax poetic all by yourself because you cried to the mods. Yet you continue to post and cry on another thread. You're not interesting to me because I think you're a douche if we're being honest. Nothing to cry about? That's all you do is cry...LMAO. As has been stated MANY times, one doesn't have to care about a thread to have an interest in one. You can continue to cry here and there, it doesn't matter to me, you're the one that looks like a narcissistic lunatic... :ROFLMAO: ? ?
I do matter to you obviously . You and your troll partner care a lot . You care nothing about Coffman football and only came to troll because YOU. Because you are a total douche which most people who know you in real life would attest I am a thousand percent sure of this . Why so angry ?? You have massive support here no matter how much of a damaged troll you are . You know I never cried to mods . Why would I need to . You are such a total troll that Yappi saw it and bounced you may be . Ask him . May be he didn’t and this is just you’re new method of being a total tool and troll . Crying to the mods ? Like I can’t handle a two bit troll like you ? ?

I do matter to you obviously . You and your troll partner care a lot . You care nothing about Coffman football and only came to troll because YOU. Because you are a total douche which most people who know you in real life would attest I am a thousand percent sure of this . Why so angry ?? You have massive support here no matter how much of a damaged troll you are . You know I never cried to mods . Why would I need to . You are such a total troll that Yappi saw it and bounced you may be . Ask him . May be he didn’t and this is just you’re new method of being a total tool and troll . Crying to the mods ? Like I can’t handle a two bit troll like you ? ?
Yes, crying to the mods.... :ROFLMAO: ? pathetic...I think everyone's seen enough of your act to know you're a bit unhinged.

Last edited:
Yes, crying to the mods.... :ROFLMAO: ? pathetic...I think everyone's seen enough of your act to know you're a bit unhinged.
My act ? Umm never went to any mod and complained about even as big a troll as you . Not once ever . If you got booted from any thread it wasn’t because I complained . It was because you are just that much of a damaged troll . It’s who you are at your core . You and your troll partner are still pretending to be interested in Coffman football how many months later ? Talk about pathetic .,,just to troll someone? You care that much ? I mean seriously , no one else does this . Must suk bring that miserable to be this type of overt trolling chitty. Person . Unhinged ? How about dozen articles a day , dozen gifs a day ? Spending all day every day whining about Democrats and the wicked left)? All day every day being such a troll you make up reasons to be interested in a random football program no where near you to troll an individual personally and you’re calling someone else unhinged ?lying about someone complaining to mods ? ? Can’t make this up . No one complained . You are just that bad

My act ? Umm never went to any mod and complained about even as big a troll as you . Not once ever . If you got booted from any thread it wasn’t because I complained . It was because you are just that much of a damaged troll . It’s who you are at your core . You and your troll partner are still pretending to be interested in Coffman football how many months later ? Talk about pathetic .,,just to troll someone? You care that much ? I mean seriously , no one else does this . Must suk bring that miserable to be this type of overt trolling chitty. Person . Unhinged ? How about dozen articles a day , dozen gifs a day ? Spending all day every day whining about Democrats and the wicked left)? All day every day being such a troll you make up reasons to be interested in a random football program no where near you to troll an individual personally and you’re calling someone else unhinged ?lying about someone complaining to mods ? ? Can’t make this up . No one complained . You are just that bad
Do you suffer from Perseveration? You seem to become fixated on certain words or ideas. Remember the "doosh" phase, or the "pedantic" phase, or now the "troll" phase? You also say the same thing over and over again, and I mean that literally...like stuck on repeat. Seems you've become fixated on me, hate to see it but now I understand as you have a condition. Tough break, but explains alot.

Many of us get fixated on an idea once in a while. But with some people, it happens more often. Perseveration is when someone “gets stuck” on a topic or an idea. You may have heard the term in regard to autism, but it can affect others, too.

People who perseverate often say the same thing or behave in the same way over and over again. But they can get stuck on their emotions, actions, and thoughts, too. And they do it past the point where it makes sense or will change anything.

It can be frustrating for everyone involved, especially the person who’s stuck. It's not that they won’t stop. It’s that they don’t know how to stop. They may not even know they’re perseverating in the first place. It’s like they’re stuck in a loop they can’t get out of.
There’s a difference between perseverations and obsessions. Obsessions are more severe and are often part of a mental health condition called obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

In some cases, people may have both OCD and other learning and thinking differences, like ADHD.
People who perseverate aren’t being defiant or stubborn. They have challenges that cause them to get stuck. They might struggle with managing stress, processing information, shifting attention, or putting the brakes on certain behaviors or thoughts.
Perseveration can also be a coping mechanism for people when they feel overwhelmed, anxious, or not familiar with a situation.

Looks like the good ones have had it with the politicized ones.
Yes there are some good FBI personnel. A few bad apples spoils the bunch as the saying goes.
Disband and start over.
One requirement in my opinion should be an FBI agent is not allowed to vote in elections for position in the Federal Government. Local and State where you live fine.. but. Nothing that is at the Federal level. No giving money to these federal elections either.

Last edited:
Gym is just pissed because the FBI is considering picking up the OSU wrestling investigation. Gym needs to start hiding out, maybe at some children’s wrestling meets.
How dumb can your hatred drive you? You really are a Democratic Clone. OSU wrestling investigation? Lmao