This is child abuse. How can this be permitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of legal positivism simply means that laws are passed in accordance with society norms for decency and that they shape behavior irregardless of their underlying merits.

It's a stupid concept entertained by revisionists and morons. Our laws are absolutely a legislation of our moralities. No amount of junior high sophistry can change that.

Back out and come back flailing at something else. You're done here.

lmao

Guillotine feels that eating deer hearts makes up for the fact that he wears camouflage while fishing. He thinks the manliness of slaughtering innocent animals offsets the ridiculousness of thinking that fish won't be able to see him when he is wearing camouflage. It's a defense mechanism.

What?

I am a steward of the land and all the creatures that inhabit it, just as god intended. You would be unable to feed yourself if the grocery stores closed.

Alpha vs Beta... Know your place.

Transgenderism denigrates the reality of bodily sex in order to exalt a non-corporeal sense of gender identity. It does not make a scientific claim, but a spiritual or metaphysical claim — that we have something like a gendered soul in a sexed body and that mismatches are possible and are best resolved by modifying the body into a facsimile of the other sex.

This extraordinary claim cannot be proven and must be taken on faith. Consequently, transgender advocates and allies, such as those writing in the New England Journal of Medicine, do not even attempt to provide a scientific explanation for transgenderism. Rather, because there is no physical need for medical transition, transgenderism has to be self-authenticating, proving itself by whatever mental health benefits can be attributed to it. This is why trans advocates are constantly (and falsely) telling parents that the alternative to transition is suicide — it’s the only argument they have; the only physical harm that can result from not transitioning is self-harm.

As this demonstrates, so-called gender-affirming care is abnormal medicine. It hugely disrupts healthy bodily functions for dubious mental benefits. It is like using intense chemotherapy to treat anxiety. Thus, the case for transition, especially for children, needs to meet an extremely high standard of evidence.
Some satanists find nothing more satisfying than corrupting an innocent child, created in the image of God, spoiling His creation and aggrieving the Creator. Mostly because they are incapable of creating anything themselves, and they wish to be “like God”.

What?

I am a steward of the land and all the creatures that inhabit it, just as god intended. You would be unable to feed yourself if the grocery stores closed.

Alpha vs Beta... Know your place.
Nope. I would just don my camouflage and catch some fish. Problem solved.

It is obvious when you get caught with no intelligent retort you resort to calling people names. This means that you know you are wrong and you have been owned. Tough break, chin up.
That’s just a simple statement of fact. Your stupidity is so evident that it’s understood at this point. It is not name-calling, it’s a stated recognition of your personal condition.

It's a stupid concept entertained by revisionists and morons. Our laws are absolutely a legislation of our moralities. No amount of junior high sophistry can change that.

Back out and come back flailing at something else. You're done here.

lmao
You are clearly in denial. It is an fundamental concept of our system of laws.

HHS secretary signals sex-change surgeries for minors should be covered by taxpayers: Report​

Story by Abigail Adcox • 1h ago

HHS secretary signals sex-change surgeries for minors should be covered by taxpayers: Report​

Story by Abigail Adcox • 1h ago
Looks like you are running out of new BS so you are recycling crap from 8 months ago.

Looks like you are running out of new BS so you are recycling crap from 8 months ago.
This is what you support. It's all abhorrent conduct. You don’t have boundaries. But you're not alone. Get away from me Satan.
LGBTQ…Z?
Kathy Rudy
Published
Art, Philosophy
Hypatia
In this essay, I draw the discourses around bestiality/zoophilia into the realm of queer theory in order to point to a new form of animal advocacy, something that might be called, in shorthand, loving animals. My argument is quite simple: if all interdicts against bestiality depend on a firm notion of exactly what sex is (and they do), and if queer theory disrupts that firm foundation by arguing that sexuality is impossible to define beforehand and pervades many different kinds of relations (and it does), then viewing bestiality in the frame of queer theory can give us another way to conceptualize the limitations of human exceptionalism. By focusing on transformative connections between humans and animals, a new form of animal advocacy emerges through the revolutionary power of love.

This is what you support. It's all abhorrent conduct. You don’t have boundaries. But you're not alone. Get away from me Satan.
LGBTQ…Z?
Kathy Rudy
Published
Art, Philosophy
Hypatia
In this essay, I draw the discourses around bestiality/zoophilia into the realm of queer theory in order to point to a new form of animal advocacy, something that might be called, in shorthand, loving animals. My argument is quite simple: if all interdicts against bestiality depend on a firm notion of exactly what sex is (and they do), and if queer theory disrupts that firm foundation by arguing that sexuality is impossible to define beforehand and pervades many different kinds of relations (and it does), then viewing bestiality in the frame of queer theory can give us another way to conceptualize the limitations of human exceptionalism. By focusing on transformative connections between humans and animals, a new form of animal advocacy emerges through the revolutionary power of love.
I have no idea what any of that is? Is that how you spend your time?

You are clearly in denial. It is an fundamental concept of our system of laws.

Its nonsensical babble laughed at by those of us who understand the components of a civil society.

It's also important for revisionists to perpetuate the "you can't legislate morality" lie. Morality has no place in your godless utopia.

Way to carry their water, tool.

Its nonsensical babble laughed at by those of us who understand the components of a civil society.

It's also important for revisionists to perpetuate the "you can't legislate morality" lie. Morality has no place in your godless utopia.

Way to carry their water, tool.
What is nonsensical babble is believing that our laws are based on morality and adherence to them is based on that belief. LaLa land stuff right there.

An Asian massage is not sex. Is jacking off sex?
Democratic National Convention Fun GIF by Election 2016

If you want to put an addition on your house in the shape of a penis that's your business. Doesn't affect me one bit. I don't tell you what to do. Some kid who feels miserable in their own skin and wants to change sexes doesn't affect me one bit. I don't tell them what to do.
When the government told you to wear a mask did you wear one?
Why not?
Might affect your property value...hence zoning laws.

A kid doesn't have the maturity to make permanent life altering decisions. It falls to their parents or legal guardian to make those decisions. And any adult who would allow a child to mutilate their body is guilty of child abuse.

Twenty years ago we never would have thought that we would ever have this kind of debate.

Ten years ago if someone threw out that we were on a slippery slope and that the culture was moving towards actually doing this they would be labelled a wack job tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Now today we're in a desperate battle to protect our children and vulnerable adults from this barbarity. And people like ProV and others actually argue in support of these monstrous practices.

See how it works.

Why? You don't want people telling you what you can and can't do concerning your body and health related matters? Hmmm, interesting. But you will tell others what they can do? Got it.
You understand the difference between a child and an adult right?

No one here has said a legal adult can't mutilate their body if they choose to do so.

Might affect your property value...hence zoning laws.

A kid doesn't have the maturity to make permanent life altering decisions. It falls to their parents or legal guardian to make those decisions. And any adult who would allow a child to mutilate their body is guilty of child abuse.
What about a cleft lip? Some of you religious freaks would say that the child was born "the way God intended". Would you consider it "mutilation" to undergo surgery to fix a cleft lip?

Of course not. It was merely a symbolic virtue signaling sign of compliance with no foundation in actual benefit.
So you had the freedom to make your own decision, correct? But that same freedom is not awarded to parents who see their child struggle daily being uncomfortable in their own skin? Parents can make their own decisions regarding their own kids. Just like YOU made your own decision about whether to wear a mask.

You understand the difference between a child and an adult right?

No one here has said a legal adult can't mutilate their body if they choose to do so.
Can you show me one law that states that gender reassignment surgery is illegal? No, you can't. Until it is made illegal and the parents of the child are breaking the law your stance is that you don't agree with it so it should not be done. And once again, nobody cares what you think. Your opinion is irrelevant. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.