Third Party

There are sensible Republicans! More than 100 Republicans are threatening to leave the Republican Party if they don’t split with Trump! This could be interesting!
There were what 80,000,000 that voted for Trump last election, if he really would happen to lose 100 Republicans I would still bet he would gain a few million Democrats who once they saw what harm their vote caused the country will not do that a second time.

There were what 80,000,000 that voted for Trump last election, if he really would happen to lose 100 Republicans I would still bet he would gain a few million Democrats who once they saw what harm their vote caused the country will not do that a second time.

Delusional. His approval has sunk to new depths since his reaction to the loss so yes I agree, now that they've seen that they won't do it a second time. The losing margin would be double today, because he is a loser, in every sense.

There are sensible Republicans! More than 100 Republicans are threatening to leave the Republican Party if they don’t split with Trump! This could be interesting!
magasil-anti-democrat-creme-for-trump-derangement-sydrome.jpg

Because many idiots still believe in him and will do crazy chit in his name at his urging,
You mean like telling people the following .......

"And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Delusional. His approval has sunk to new depths since his reaction to the loss so yes I agree, now that they've seen that they won't do it a second time. The losing margin would be double today, because he is a loser, in every sense.

Wow ..... Words and more Words - That's So Damaging

E01RZ-bX0AAa26N.jpg

I'm not sure why the loss of 100 Republicans even makes the news?

Perhaps Trump just got tired of winning and wanted to take a break. You have to admit he has shown great restraint and self discipline since leaving office, no distracting tweets.

He’s a multi-billionaire who became POTUS against all odds. No matter what anyone thinks of Trump, it would be hard to accurately describe him as a loser.

I am all for the Military to take control of this Country until things get sorted out and the corrupt are held responsible for.

Nobody actually believes that Biden is in charge.
That's a terrible idea BTW.

What should've happened was for the courts to do their job rather than be scared of public perception.

I am all for the Military to take control of this Country until things get sorted out and the corrupt are held responsible for.

Nobody actually believes that Biden is in charge.
You are an incredibly foolish person. You’re even embarrassing to Huber Heights.