They won't debate because they know supporting Trump is bad.

If you don't have the balls to support your position and present your platform to the people you don't deserve to hold office.

EFFING COWARDS!!!!!

Once one realizes that candidates at the federal level are all FOS, watching debates become a pointless waste of time.

Make the debate fair and not left leaning and I am betting you would get many more R's to the debate stage. Why would you debate when the deck is stacked against you . When the whole debate is set up to make one side and one person look bad and that is not the Democrat, why do it?

Make the debate fair and not left leaning and I am betting you would get many more R's to the debate stage. Why would you debate when the deck is stacked against you . When the whole debate is set up to make one side and one person look bad and that is not the Democrat, why do it?
Just an excuse. MAGA candidates won't debate because they know that their entire movement is buried in criminal activities and elimination of human rights. They don't want to answer any questions because there is no defending their actions. The red wave has been eliminated.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
All politics is a waste of time but if you support criminals likeTrump and Steve Bannon you owe it to the country to explain why. Hiding like a scared POS is the chicken s**t way out.

I think that by this point time everyone already knows why candidate A supports who/what he/she does, same with candidate B. That information is already available everyday everywhere.

I think that by this point time everyone already knows why candidate A supports who/what he/she does, same with candidate B. That information is already available everyday everywhere.
So hearing a candidate answer questions about their platform is no longer necessary? Debates are no longer necessary? Voters should just get their information from the attack ads on TV?

This thread was started by a self-proclaimed nonvoter.

lmao
Damn straight, doesn't take away from the fact that politicians should be willing to discuss their platforms in a public forum against their opponent. The GOP is afraid to debate because they know that their beliefs are unpopular with 70% of the population. There is not other justifiable reason why they would refuse to debate.

This thread was started by a self-proclaimed nonvoter.

lmao
1663524950968.png

Hmmmm, I want to catch more fish. Perhaps if I don camouflage they will be unable to see me and I can sneak up on them. 🥳😂🥳😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

View attachment 33922

Dis you ever consider that just maybe he is fishing where no fishing is posted and he need to camouflage to not be seen or caught himself while trying to catch those little fishy things. Think these things through before you post.

If you don't have the balls to support your position and present your platform to the people you don't deserve to hold office.

EFFING COWARDS!!!!!
I agree...but always accuse others of what you are most guilty...
Yes, there are more Democrats refusing debates than Republicans.
But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorant propaganda.

Reactions: y2h
Dis you ever consider that just maybe he is fishing where no fishing is posted and he need to camouflage to not be seen or caught himself while trying to catch those little fishy things. Think these things through before you post.
Ha ha ha. OK. 🤣

Lies. Proof NOW!
Here are several...your article mentions 2?

Last edited:
It seems to be a who and where( which state) more than which party as far as debating. Odds of it hurting or helping come to mind. Did you know Newsom and Bonta both Cal democrats are refusing to debate. How about under extreme pressure Fetterman kind of agreed to debate, under his conditions and his liking.

Here are several...your article mentions 2?

More GOP than Dems refusing to debate.

1663528537309.png

Hey douche. I don't live for politics like you. I have a life.

View attachment 33924

WOW...good one, not only did you just admit the dems are much more guilty of dodging election debates and are "EFFING COWARDS" in your words....You also admited you are a sucker for disinformation "brain washed" and ignorant... You also did it with over 2700 post on a political debate forum in one year while telling me I live for politics (with maybe 30% that many post).

Pot calling Kettle... "you sound really stupid again."
Frigging oblivious glass house, just like your thread!

WOW...good one, not only did you just admit the dems are much more guilty of dodging election debates and are "EFFING COWARDS" in your words....You also admited you are a sucker for disinformation "brain washed" and ignorant... You also did it with over 2700 post on a political debate forum in one year while telling me I live for politics (with maybe 30% that many post).

Pot calling Kettle... "you sound really stupid again."
Frigging oblivious glass house, just like your thread!
And here you are replying. You live for politics. I live to destroy MAGA!!!
Get a life