They Sure Hate Trump

Oh hairball. You're a hoot. Keep the pace up today. You're on fire.
I mean you do realize that you always mention the fact that no one dies from this and that it isn't serious so why is anyone worrying about who is getting vaccinated ? It's Ok . Many conservatives and other people feel the way you do until either they or a loved one gets really sick or dies .Seems like the majority of the deaths will occur in places with low vaccination rates going forward. Not discounting natural immunity , that has helped a lot of course after 15+months of the pandemic. But I wish more would get the Vax . Frustrating that some are adamant about not getting it. Benefit surely outweighs potential risk

FWIW, the "experts" unanimously stated that the absolute earliest a vaccine would be available was Q2/Q3 2021...all of them emphatically stated there was zero chance it would be going into people before the end of 2020.

Carry on, Gramps. ?

Hate to dispel the Fox narrative or whatever you follow but most were optimistic about a year-end vaccine fairly early on.

Last edited:
There are only nine nations with a higher partial Covid vaccination rate than the USA and only four with a higher fully vaccinated rate. All of them are considerably less populated than the USA, so we’re doing much better than most of the world.

I mean you do realize that you always mention the fact that no one dies from this and that it isn't serious so why is anyone worrying about who is getting vaccinated ? It's Ok . Many conservatives and other people feel the way you do until either they or a loved one gets really sick or dies .Seems like the majority of the deaths will occur in places with low vaccination rates going forward. Not discounting natural immunity , that has helped a lot of course after 15+months of the pandemic. But I wish more would get the Vax . Frustrating that some are adamant about not getting it. Benefit surely outweighs potential risk
I have said it has a 99+% survival rate. I never said no one dies from it. Getting the vaccine is a personal choice and you shouldn't worry about what others are doing. You disagree obviously. I have had it. My father has had it. Friends have had it. Coworkers have had it. I have known people that have died from it. That doesn't change how I feel about the vaccine or the virus. I don't care who gets or doesn't get the vaccine. Not sure why you do if you have been vaccinated either. Does it have you that scared that you are afraid of getting the virus despite being vaccinated? Roughly the equivalent odds of being struck by lightening?

Hate to dispel the Fox narrative or whatever you follow but most were optimistic about a year-end vaccine fairly early on.

LOL no they weren't, Gramps. ?

I mean, a 5 second google only turned up about 2 dozen articles identical to this one. ?‍♂️

White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said that a coronavirus vaccine likely won’t be “widely available” to the American public until “several months” into 2021.

Of course, it ended up widely available in December. I get that it's hard to keep track of Fauci's daily flip flops tho. Couple that with your weird "old man yells at cloud" obsession with all things Drumpf, and it's easy to see why you struggle here. ?

Last edited:
But again, their body their choice.....You guys love that line until you don't.

Obsessed ? With a simple fact ? .

A quick search shows you've posted about this simple meaningless fact over a dozen times in the past week. ?‍♂️

Those people can do what they want to . You seemed to resist that . Claimed there was no difference in the vaccination rates . Didn’t see any clear credible evidence. ?
As usual, that's not really close to what I said lol.

I have said it has a 99+% survival rate. I never said no one dies from it. Getting the vaccine is a personal choice and you shouldn't worry about what others are doing. You disagree obviously. I have had it. My father has had it. Friends have had it. Coworkers have had it. I have known people that have died from it. That doesn't change how I feel about the vaccine or the virus. I don't care who gets or doesn't get the vaccine. Not sure why you do if you have been vaccinated either. Does it have you that scared that you are afraid of getting the virus despite being vaccinated? Roughly the equivalent odds of being struck by lightening?
Always comes down to someone being scared with you people .Literal thinking again ? I said i wished , didn't say I was worried. The more who get vaccinated the less people are affected adversely. Everything is not about me . I get that most of you are only about your own rights and think mainly how things affect you . You were fine until you made it about me being scared as if everyone is only concerned about themselves like guys like you are . Good grief man.
A quick search shows you've posted about this simple meaningless fact over a dozen times in the past week. ?‍♂️

As usual, that's not really close to what I said lol.
About a month ago you resited the notion that the Red states were lagging behind in gettig the vax. Claimed there was no credible evidence that this was true. OK . What is it you 'Claim "to have said?

Last edited:
About a month ago you resited the notion that the Red states were lagging in gettig the vax.
No I didn't. Find the post where I said that. I'll wait.

Claimed there was no credible evidence that this was true. OK .

That red states were lagging in getting the vax? I claimed no such thing. Again, find the post and quote me saying that.

What is it you 'Claim "to have said?

Not any of this gibberish, that's for sure. ?‍♂️ Honestly, it's more your reliance on just making sht up more than the 3rd grade writing skills that makes you such a punchline around here.

So you said that's is'No where close to what I said ' So what DID you say ? That would clear it up pretty quick. I posted something that stated that Red states were lagging behind , you disbelieved that notion . You said there was no credible evidence that there was a difference in vax rates along Red and Blue state lines .{ about a month ago } I know what you said , you always deny what you said when it turns out to be wrong or vile in other cases . You admit that you said 'something "but then never produce or mention what it was you did say [You don't because there is not another version } . Why not ? I don't have to prove that you say stupid chit sometimes. You do. It's out here . You have actually been dead wrong on occassion . Yes you will never admit to it .. So why bother ?

So you said that's is'No where close to what I said ' So what DID you say ? That would clear it up pretty quick. I posted something that stated that Red states were lagging behind , you disbelieved that notion . You said there was no credible evidence that there was a difference in vax rates along Red and Blue state lines .{ about a month ago } I know what you said , you always deny what you said when it turns out to be wrong or vile in other cases . You admit that you said 'something "but then never produce or mention what it was you did say [You don't because there is not another version } . Why not ? I don't have to prove that you say stupid chit sometimes. You do. It's out here . You have actually been dead wrong on occassion . Yes you will never admit to it .. So why bother ?
Did you grow up under high tension wires or eat a lot of paint chips as a child? Wow.

I mean, the current Vice President literally stood on a national TV stage and told Amurica she wouldn't trust any vaccine developed under the Drumpf administration. ?‍♂️
Something he should have done six months ago, and he should be doing everyday with much more enthusiasm. He could save lives. I still can’t understand why he waited two months after he got the vaccine to tell the public. Back then he could have saved the Ives of a great many of his followers. Reportedly he was vaccinated in early January and announced it at CPAC In early March.
How many people got the vaccine or conversely did not get the vaccine based on what a politician said?

Seriously, are there really 150 million Americans hanging on every word of national leadership?

But again, their body their choice.....You guys love that line until you don't.
I can wish that a higher percentage of the US citizenry get the Vax , AND support personal choice . I think the potential benefits for all involved far outweigh the risks of taking it . The reaons for getting it are stronger than the reasons for not getting it are IMO .

Obviously, only because of the vaccine. Be serious.
Are you sure? The data is interesting and if you look at the decline in cases and deaths they seem independent of the percent of folks who have been vaccinated. I believe vaccination has helped in the drop but it does appear that we're seeing a virus cycle in play to. Also you can't forget the important contribution that naturally derived immunity is playing in all this.

The greatest value of the vaccination is that it may head off any remaining covid surges.

Always comes down to someone being scared with you people .Literal thinking again ? I said i wished , didn't say I was worried. The more who get vaccinated the less people are affected adversely. Everything is not about me . I get that most of you are only about your own rights and think mainly how things affect you . You were fine until you made it about me being scared as if everyone is only concerned about themselves like guys like you are . Good grief man.
If you weren't worried about people getting the vaccine at higher rates you wouldn't be posting about the red states and blue states almost daily.

Everything isn't about me obviously BUT that is the only person's actions I can control. That's why I don't care what anyone else decides to do with the vaccine. It's out there. It's available to them. It's up to them. Wishing or worrying about what they do is a complete waste of energy.

Big load of crap ..Wow . Biden wearing a mask stopped people from getting the vaccine?{ he 'MADE" LIKE IT DIDN'T WORK ?} I get that blacks aren't getting the vax because their history of distrust of the Gov and authority. Whites in red states aren't getting it in the same percentages as whites in other states . Their choices are made for more political reasons , than a history of being mistreated by the Gov. Lacking trust in the medical community because of previous history. Poor people in general have gotten it less of course. Your logic here is faulty. Your opinion is just wrong and is just reaching for a way to blame Biden for people not trusting the vax. The things you didn't hold Trump responsible for at all and seeing this logic is very rich . Wow. You've outdone yourself here . Even as a far right conspiracy guy this is reaching.
Why would someone rush to get vaccinated if it meant you would still have to mask up and social distance? What's the motivation to the average person not immersed in this stuff?

I also suspect that the effort needed to get vaccinated in a rural area is much greater then what's needed in an urban area. With fewer places to get the shot I would expect rural locations to lag in vaccination rates. I mean if you have to drive 60 minutes for one shot getting two shots is a chore. Especially if the POTUS is sending the signal that getting vaccinated changes nothing with respect to covid restrictions.

So you said that's is'No where close to what I said ' So what DID you say ? That would clear it up pretty quick.

You know what would clear it up pretty quick? You backing up your lie and quoting the post where I say what you claim.

I posted something that stated that Red states were lagging behind , you disbelieved that notion . You said there was no credible evidence that there was a difference in vax rates along Red and Blue state lines .{ about a month ago }

Again, that's not what I said. Go back and find it.

I know what you said , you always deny what you said when it turns out to be wrong or vile in other cases
Clearly you don't...as usual. ?‍♂️

Are you this lazy IRL that you just rely on lying instead of using the incredibly easy search function?

You admit that you said 'something "but then never produce or mention what it was you did say [You don't because there is not another version } . Why not ?
You made the claim, Sparky, not me. I merely asked you to either produce the post, or retract your lie.

I don't have to prove that you say stupid chit sometimes. You do. It's out here . You have actually been dead wrong on occassion . Yes you will never admit to it .. So why bother ?

Well, it doesn't seem to "bother" you to just lie all the time about stuff I supposedly said, so...?‍♂️

How many people got the vaccine or conversely did not get the vaccine based on what a politician said?

Seriously, are there really 150 million Americans hanging on every word of national leadership?

I'd wager a benjamin that at least that many hang on Fauci's every syllable.

Reactions: y2h
If you weren't worried about people getting the vaccine at higher rates you wouldn't be posting about the red states and blue states almost daily.

Everything isn't about me obviously BUT that is the only person's actions I can control. That's why I don't care what anyone else decides to do with the vaccine. It's out there. It's available to them. It's up to them. Wishing or worrying about what they do is a complete waste of energy.
The point isn't about availability. We know it's out there . We know it's their choice . I am not worried or scared , I simply stated that I wish more would get it because I believe it's beneficial to the country as a whole. It would cut the number of people getting sick or potentially infecting more people than neccessary and it would hasten the return to even a stronger normalcy for everyone .It's you inserting what MY feelings are . Not me . Not expending much energy , not going door to door trying to convince the skeptical . You and I have already made our choices . I do think the red state reluctance is unfortunately rooted in politics to soe degree It's too bad . But I can hope that more people decide to get it eventually because it would be beneficial to the country as a whole .

You know what would clear it up pretty quick? You backing up your lie and quoting the post where I say what you claim.

Again, that's not what I said. Go back and find it.

Clearly you don't...as usual. ?‍♂️

Are you this lazy IRL that you just rely on lying instead of using the incredibly easy search function?

You made the claim, Sparky, not me. I merely asked you to either produce the post, or retract your lie.

Well, it doesn't seem to "bother" you to just lie all the time about stuff I supposedly said, so...?‍♂️
You're the liar pal. Always have been . You clearly resisted that there was a difference in vax rates a few weeks ago. Called me out on it when I said it. And now that is been proven to be more than true you call me out because I mention it too much . You want to deny it ? I don't care . I have zero to retract here. I have no reason to just make up the chit you guys say . You or your cohorts would have already posted what you did say if it proved me wrong . You can continue to lie. You're safe here with over 80 percent support . But I have a feeling that they see you're trying a bit too hard here with your denials .

I can wish that a higher percentage of the US citizenry get the Vax , AND support personal choice . I think the potential benefits for all involved far outweigh the risks of taking it . The reaons for getting it are stronger than the reasons for not getting it are IMO .
I can wish that you would post coherent things but that doesn't seem to help. The reason for it would be that people would take you more seriously IMO.

The point isn't about availability. We know it's out there . We know it's their choice . I am not worried or scared , I simply stated that I wish more would get it because I believe it's beneficial to the country as a whole. It would cut the number of people getting sick or potentially infecting more people than neccessary and it would hasten the return to even a stronger normalcy for everyone .It's you inserting what MY feelings are . Not me . Not expending much energy , not going door to door trying to convince the skeptical . You and I have already made our choices . I do think the red state reluctance is unfortunately rooted in politics to soe degree It's too bad . But I can hope that more people decide to get it eventually because it would be beneficial to the country as a whole .
You're inserting your own feelings into your posts, not me. Cant help you there. People that aren't worried about more getting the vaccine don't post about the subject as much as you.

Harrycrane said:
You didn't claim that there was no real or trusted evidence that conservatives[ men} were refusing the shot at a higher rate than others?

Yes, I did....because it's true. Unless there is a nationwide poll out there that asks:

1. Are you a republican/democrat/independent, and

B. Are you getting the vax or not, and why?

Then it's just morons like you finding whatever obscure stats they can come up with and twisting them to fit their preconceived biases...nothing remotely resembling what a reasonable person would consider credible. ?‍♂️

Happier said:
The WaPo ranking shows that all 21 states where the highest % of adults have received at least one #vaccine shot were won by Biden (plus DC). All 17 w/lowest % were won by Trump except GA (controlled by GOP Gov & leg.)

Fish's reply .

This sounds like some meaningless drunk baseball stat that Harry Caray would slur during the 8th inning lmao.

Or the numbers ended up being spot on and true.