The USFL

Thavoice - have seen your post in a while, hope all is well.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the Maulers game this weekend. They had a wr named Bailey Gaither, a 24 year old from San Jose St. He caught the game winner on the last play of the game today. Last year he was a free agent for Green Bay but he retired for some reason. He came out of retirement & is playing this year in the USFL. He runs a 4.48 and returns punts & kickoffs. He looked like a guy who could maybe make it as a 5th wr who does all of the returns.

I think a lot of guys in the USFL have the talent to be the 3rd rb, 4th or 5th wr, 8th olineman, 5th cb on a NFL roster. Some just need a opportunity. The qb play has looked subpar but hey, did you catch either Steelers-Browns games last year?

Thavoice - have seen your post in a while, hope all is well.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the Maulers game this weekend. They had a wr named Bailey Gaither, a 24 year old from San Jose St. He caught the game winner on the last play of the game today. Last year he was a free agent for Green Bay but he retired for some reason. He came out of retirement & is playing this year in the USFL. He runs a 4.48 and returns punts & kickoffs. He looked like a guy who could maybe make it as a 5th wr who does all of the returns.

I think a lot of guys in the USFL have the talent to be the 3rd rb, 4th or 5th wr, 8th olineman, 5th cb on a NFL roster. Some just need a opportunity. The qb play has looked subpar but hey, did you catch either Steelers-Browns games last year?
All's well. Work sent me to 'Arnland' Louisiana for 5 weeks and just now getting caught up. Atmosphere is horrible in those games without fans. Even NFL games on 2020 lost luster when fans were not there.

Def some players who probably can be in the league. Hell....I don't think roethlisburger would be good enough to pilot any USFL team... thankfully he is done.

I have too many better things to do than to watch that crap especially in the spring.

I haven’t been paying much attention to the USFL but is it just me or are the offenses having difficulty scoring. It seems like many of the finals are low scoring affairs. One game was 10-9 yesterday.

I have the feeling the crowd will not be much. Most games I watched had 500 to 1000 or so.
Maybe everyone on Yappi from neo should go to build up attendance...