The UN is not worth the investment

Cleatmark

How many UN troops are in Ukraine? The concept has gone by the wayside. You know it is corrupted when none are in Ukraine but UN planes and personnel were photographed and videoed in Canada,

The UN is garbage. January of 2025 needs to see the new President withdraw from this worthless, globalist hack haven..

Granted, Putin is the Chair of the Security Council at the moment, but I will always suspect that Putin is holding something over Joe's head that has kept him from going to rally the UN against Putin. It should be the pivot for any move or action. I kind of expected to see the robin egg helmets by now if there was still fighting going on.

The UN is garbage. January of 2025 needs to see the new President withdraw from this worthless, globalist hack haven..
I would try to form an alternate organization first. The beggar states have far too much voice, and the whole vibe is a bit too warm and fuzzy. Maybe reworking the Security Council rules would be adequate, and maybe those balking should be told, then the next move is a new club without you. Stepping out of it alone is not a good idea. I think these are things Trump suggested that were intended to stimulate thought on the part of those he intended to soften for negotiation. In a second term he may have had a last straw moment and tried to seriously pull us out, but I doubt it.

We already have NATO of which most of the countries don't meet their defense spending contributions.

GO MAGA- GO PUTIN!!!!!
Yay GIF by YoungerTV

We already have NATO of which most of the countries don't meet their defense spending contributions.
As Putin is calling NATO his threat in his Marxist doublespeak, a functional UN could come in handy.

Long time no see. I guess you'll have that with a ghost. I hope you've been well.

As Putin is calling NATO his threat in his Marxist doublespeak, a functional UN could come in handy.

Long time no see. I guess you'll have that with a ghost. I hope you've been well.
Well Putin's military is also proving to be incompetent without threatening to nuke everyone. Just like the Soviet Union who's strategy was to send more men than the enemy had bullets.