The President threatened the citizens?

True enough. But could foreshadow further limits that may include confiscation. The purpose of the speech was to set the groundwork for more. It's the first quarter...let's see how this plays out.
I know that has been the scary Cult propaganda point, but it’s not really a thing. Biden’s speech is a perfect example. Basically just talked about doing better at enforcing existing law and the kooks started having their canniptions.

So is Joe going to force NYC to keep violent felons off the street soon after their arrest? Or will they be released quickly under bail reform guidelines?
He spoke a lot about better enforcement and support (funding) of local police so yeah. Don’t think bail came up but that's more a states issue.

I don't know about you guys but those comments show me that Biden isn't fit to serve as POTUS. You can throw out the senile grandpa excuse all you want but there is something deeply disturbing about what he's saying here.
For sure; once again, here's his message.
1621080174955.png

I know that has been the scary Cult propaganda point, but it’s not really a thing. Biden’s speech is a perfect example. Basically just talked about doing better at enforcing existing law and the kooks started having their canniptions.
As I said, let's see where this goes.

As I said, let's see where this goes.
About the furthest it could go is discussion of restrictions like clips and assault rifles. That is not confiscation. Given the current make up of Congress, it won’t get any further than talk.

About the furthest it could go is discussion of restrictions like clips and assault rifles. That is not confiscation. Given the current make up of Congress, it won’t get any further than talk.
Ok. Let's see where this goes.

If the plan is to go no further than talk then why the waste of time talking about it. I have a good idea lets not say anything in protest, warnings or point out difference in Ideas or thoughts until it is to late to do anything to fight what has happened. We know from history that as far as takeover of countries there are points of no return. I do not think we should silence ore voices of opposition until that time.

I am hoping this can be my final thought and statement on this subject. We now are being lead by an administartion that has a leader(Biden) that says " You'll never beat the Government with just guns". This is also the leader and administration that has been telling us that the Government was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on Jan. 6.

If the plan is to go no further than talk then why the waste of time talking about it. I have a good idea lets not say anything in protest, warnings or point out difference in Ideas or thoughts until it is to late to do anything to fight what has happened. We know from history that as far as takeover of countries there are points of no return. I do not think we should silence ore voices of opposition until that time.
Go ahead and talk about it. Just be honest. Dont lie and distort and talk about dropping bombs on your own country and confiscation and all kinds of other BS.

For four years we heard how every little sound bite made Trump literally a dictator while Biden says stuff not even Mao would have said publicly and idiots try to run interference lol
Biden a dictator. That be a new one even for The Cult.

Remember when Trump talked about sending troops into cities with riots and the left went crazy. Biden makes a veiled threat of using fighter jets and nuclear weapons against Americans who might rebel and people are upset because they are in a cult and that's not really what he meant. You can't make this sht up. The hypocrisy of some people would be funny if it wasn't somewhat scary. Can you imagine the media coverage if Trump had said something like this? Of course, no one on here that would have went crazy over him saying that will have the balls to admit it. In fact, the typical TDS folks seem to be avoiding this thread like the plague. They've left ProV to die on this hill alone.

Remember when Trump talked about sending troops into cities with riots and the left went crazy. Biden makes a veiled threat of using fighter plans and nuclear weapons against Americans who might rebel and people are upset because they are in a cult. You can't make this sht up. The hypocrisy of some people would be funny if it wasn't somewhat scary. Can you imagine the media coverage if Trump had said something like this? Of course, no one on here that would have went crazy over him saying that will have the balls to admit it. In fact, the typical TDS folks seem to be avoiding this thread like the plague. They've left ProV to die on this hill alone.
That is a lie. His reference to planes an nukes was not in relation to using them. His reference was to what rebels would need to compete and how the 2nd amendment does not allow for that. Nobody is buying your propaganda.

That is a lie. His reference to planes an nukes was not in relation to using them. His reference was to what rebels would need to compete and how the 2nd amendment does not allow for that. Nobody is buying your propaganda.
How do you know what he meant when he doesn't know what he meant?

BS. Propaganda!? Really?! Why say it, if not in relation to using it? It was at best a reminder to those who might rebel what the US military is capable of, at worst a threat. With all the talk of Jan. 6 and Trump returning and conspiracies and yada yada yada, you think Biden was simply making a comparison? You know damn well if Trump said something like this, you would have lost your mind.

How do you know what he meant when he doesn't know what he meant?
Well only he really knows what he meant but if the propaganda being pushed is that it was a veiled threat, I am offering a logic based and common sense explanation for what he said that makes 1000 times more sense. Further, if you just use his actual words, they were not confusing in the slightest. It was in a presser for combatting violence. It is in the context of discussing what the 2nd amendment allows and it’s limitations. He said the 2nd amendment would need to allow for weaponry equal to that of the government and gave examples. At no point was there a conversation about insurrections or dropping bombs or any of the rubbish that is being spewed.

Usually if you just use common sense and logic, things will become crystal clear. Stop allowing your allow your mind to be corrupted.

BS. Propaganda!? Really?! Why say it, if not in relation to using it? It was at best a reminder to those who might rebel what the US military is capable of, at worst a threat. With all the talk of Jan. 6 and Trump returning and conspiracies and yada yada yada, you think Biden was simply making a comparison? You know damn well if Trump said something like this, you would have lost your mind.
He said it in relation to 2nd amendment limits and use you fool. This was not a discussion of what appropriate weaponry should or would be used. It was a discussion of the type of weaponry that the 2nd amendment would need to protect in order for it to be an effective tool to stop a tyrannical government. Your BS misrepresentation is total propaganda.

Well only he really knows what he meant but if the propaganda being pushed is that it was a veiled threat, I am offering a logic based and common sense explanation for what he said that makes 1000 times more sense. Further, if you just use his actual words, they were not confusing in the slightest. It was in a presser for combatting violence. It is in the context of discussing what the 2nd amendment allows and it’s limitations. He said the 2nd amendment would need to allow for weaponry equal to that of the government and gave examples. At no point was there a conversation about insurrections or dropping bombs or any of the rubbish that is being spewed.

Usually if you just use common sense and logic, things will become crystal clear. Stop allowing your allow your mind to be corrupted.
So clearly you don't have any idea what he meant, you were using your logic and common sense which clearly has not served you well.

So clearly you don't have any idea what he meant, you were using your logic and common sense which clearly has not served you well.
LOL. If what you pulled out of his statements was threats of dropping nukes on our own country, your comprehension has hit an alarming low.

LOL. If what you pulled out of his statements was threats of dropping nukes on our own country, your comprehension has hit an alarming low.
So WTF was Joe actually trying to say?

And does he even know what he was trying to say?

I didn't say that or pretend that I knew what he meant. You seem to assume quite a bit....LMAO