The President threatened the citizens?

Biden's comments reveal he has thought about what a real insurrection would be like. Unfortunately, he didnt think well. Lol.

When lefties talked about this problem in the past, I always laughed that they assumed that the police and military would do the dirty work of disarming the populace and waging war against them. I dont think they understood the nature of who becomes a cop or warrior.

But if we consider that perhaps they have recognized this errant assumption, could weakening police and introducing woke indoctrination into the military be their way of putting the right elements in place for a defense of their leftist tyranny? Just saying.

So prepare better next time and we will see if the outcome is much different. I’m betting a bunch more people will die but the result will be exactly the same. Let me know when we are having round 2 so I can grab some popcorn.

As an aside, what percent of the military and civilian police do you believe will turn on the people if a tyrannical government decides to disarm us?

Can you imagine being the poor SOB who has to do the door knocking???

Talk about a job with a short future!

lmao

But if we consider that perhaps they have recognized this errant assumption, could weakening police and introducing woke indoctrination into the military be their way of putting the right elements in place for a defense of their leftist tyranny? Just saying.

It is becoming more evident daily that this is exactly what's going on.

As an aside, what percent of the military and civilian police do you believe will turn on the people if a tyrannical government decides to disarm us?
Well that is an entirely different question and nothing to do with the net effect of the 2nd amendment.

My guess is quite a few, but you are not being disarmed so there is that.

Well that is an entirely different question and nothing to do with the net effect of the 2nd amendment.

My guess is quite a few, but you are not being disarmed so there is that.

It is a different question, but that's because I already straightened you out on your original error.

Do you think it will take some indoctrination and infiltration (as IVC pointed to) before you can get that number over 50%?

As the military and police stand today, I believe you would get no support for confiscation.

I don't know about you guys but those comments show me that Biden isn't fit to serve as POTUS. You can throw out the senile grandpa excuse all you want but there is something deeply disturbing about what he's saying here.
I totally agree, yesterday comments gave me goosebumps. Does he know the election was stolen? Laying the grounds for a threat. Or, is the gun debate a way to deflect from all of the slaughter happening in urban America? BLM clearly is having a negative impact on urban violence. Police need to be abolished. What a cess pool of polical and MSM hacks.

States will protect our 2nd amendment rights and Urban America can blame the White man for murder. #poundsand

I totally agree, yesterday comments gave me goosebumps. Does he know the election was stolen? Laying the grounds for a threat. Or, is the gun debate a way to deflect from all of the slaughter happening in urban America? BLM clearly is having a negative impact on urban violence. Police need to be abolished. What a cess pool of polical and MSM hacks.

States will protect our 2nd amendment rights and Urban America can blame the White man for murder. #poundsand
I think you could tell Biden that white supremacist tinkerbell fairies riding unicorns that fart rainbows and cotton candy were plotting to spread anthrax dust over N America - and he would believe it.

I think you could tell Biden that white supremacist tinkerbell fairies riding unicorns that fart rainbows and cotton candy were plotting to spread anthrax dust over N America - and he would believe it.
Obama is his Daddy and is running this sheet show.

Biden does have a 56% approval rating per a Fox News poll.

Proving that either polls are junk or, worse, that we are a country with a lot of people who arent paying any attention. But maybe they are too poor to pay attention.

E4nUSeqXwAYYf-3

Biden's comments reveal he has thought about what a real insurrection would be like. Unfortunately, he didnt think well. Lol.

When lefties talked about this problem in the past, I always laughed that they assumed that the police and military would do the dirty work of disarming the populace and waging war against them. I dont think they understood the nature of who becomes a cop or warrior.

Biden’s comments were really not in the context of an insurrection. They were in the context of his address on violence in America. As such, they were specifically in reference to the 2nd amendment. Creating a narrative about suppression or attacking the American people with nukes is nothing but propaganda.

Last edited:
It is a different question, but that's because I already straightened you out on your original error.

Do you think it will take some indoctrination and infiltration (as IVC pointed to) before you can get that number over 50%?

As the military and police stand today, I believe you would get no support for confiscation.
Yeah. I agree but the only people I hear talking about confiscation are crackpot Cultists.

No he was not. You just made that up.

Yes he was. It was a cryptic message he didn't understand, but it was there.

He talked about about our unnecessary and dangerous ownership of high capacity clips and assault weapons.

He talked about about our unnecessary and dangerous ownership of high capacity clips and assault weapons.
And limits to what citizens can own. Paraphrasing but "there were always limits". I think that is where the cannon comment came from.

Well, he is right about that but everything he announced was nothing about confiscation and everything about following the law. I have never heard him once talk about confiscating weapons already in procession. You are just making that up to push the propaganda.

Law and order.

Well that is true. We have limits but limits are not confiscation.
True enough. But could foreshadow further limits that may include confiscation. The purpose of the speech was to set the groundwork for more. It's the first quarter...let's see how this plays out.

Reactions: y2h
Well, he is right about that but everything he announced was nothing about confiscation and everything about following the law. I have never heard him once talk about confiscating weapons already in procession. You are just making that up to push the propaganda.

Law and order.
So is Joe going to force NYC to keep violent felons off the street soon after their arrest? Or will they be released quickly under bail reform guidelines?

Reactions: y2h