The Official 2018 Cleveland Indians Thread

Nice win for Tito and the little guy,I picked 100 wins with the ole guys at McD's at the start of the year...BAM!

I'm probably over-reacting, but I almost threw something at the TV screen last night when Matt Underwood said (paraphrasing), "Whether he gets the job done or not, you know that Cody Allen will not be intimidated by this kind of atmosphere. He's been in big moments and has the experience and poise to handle it."

And he said this just about the time that Allen was flirting with blowing the game in the 9th. I'm sorry, but you have other options in the back end of your bullpen. Allen has walked a tightrope so often I feel uneasy every time he takes the mound. Now is the time to see if Hand and Miller can close if they get the chance during this series, on the road against the team with the best record in baseball. Now is the time to find out, bnt in October. Allen is gone at the end of the year, anyway. Let's see what Hand, in particular, can do.

I'm probably over-reacting, but I almost threw something at the TV screen last night when Matt Underwood said (paraphrasing), "Whether he gets the job done or not, you know that Cody Allen will not be intimidated by this kind of atmosphere. He's been in big moments and has the experience and poise to handle it."

And he said this just about the time that Allen was flirting with blowing the game in the 9th. I'm sorry, but you have other options in the back end of your bullpen. Allen has walked a tightrope so often I feel uneasy every time he takes the mound. Now is the time to see if Hand and Miller can close if they get the chance during this series, on the road against the team with the best record in baseball. Now is the time to find out, bnt in October. Allen is gone at the end of the year, anyway. Let's see what Hand, in particular, can do.

Francona will mess it up again come playoffs . He is too loyal to theat bum Cody Allen . There were 2 lefties that came up in 9th yet he still went to Allen . Francona needs to lay off the young women and concentrate on baseball . Overrated manager .

Congrat on winning 4 in row, i had 3 degree sprained ankle, with brokern ligaments, never missed a da y of work.

Legs are fairly important to MLB pitchers. I'm sure they got you a stool to sit on while you bag groceries. Not really a good comparison.

Francona will mess it up again come playoffs . He is too loyal to theat bum Cody Allen . There were 2 lefties that came up in 9th yet he still went to Allen . Francona needs to lay off the young women and concentrate on baseball . Overrated manager .

I don't think he's over-rated. But I do agree with you that he's overly-loyal. It's almost like Allen is choking on the specter of this being his contract year. Underwood and Manning slobbered over themselves last night talking about how wonderful Allen has been lately. He has...against inferior teams. I don't have the time to do it, but I wonder what his ERA and WHIP are against teams with winning records. I don't recall too many 1-2-3 innings even against the Royals.

Do you ever have a positive view on anything,you know something about everything..BBBBBAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

Lookin for a sweep and against a good team kido...BAM!

No RAYMO. one game at a time and 3 out of 4 is all we need .We need to save wins for playoffs against Bean eaters . We will struggle against Oakland baby. THis aint little league Holly Hills that u used to watch . BAM

The Boston Herald carries a story today that says the difference between the Sox and the Tribe is the superiority of the Indians bullpen. I had to laugh.

Great 2 wins and beat a great team.

they aren't that great . they are much more vulnerable without Sale healthy . They win in their ballpark but I still think with a healthy Bauer ,we beat them again on playoffs . mamamamamamamammoooooooooooooooooookie is a good player that's for sure . MVP

looks like we split . ill take that . carrassco yesterday was bad ,again. Today , Plutko was not terrible but lost it and we are not hiitng today . time to see about who else we add for the stretch run

No RAYMO. one game at a time and 3 out of 4 is all we need .We need to save wins for playoffs against Bean eaters . We will struggle against Oakland baby. THis aint little league Holly Hills that u used to watch . BAM

Don't tell me NO,your a phony and a copy cat.

Stupid using three pitchers in three innings,either one could have gone three more outs.

Notice how the Indians always win when Jason Kipnis hits an inside-the-park home run? Yeah, yeah, I know. It was his first. But they are 1-0.:banana: :banana::banana: