The Most Overrated Team In Ohio is… (Based on AP Rankings)

Who’s The Most Overrated Team In Ohio?

• Lakewood St. Edward

• Pickerington North

• Hilliard Bradley

• Hamilton Badin

• Cincinnati Anderson

• Canal Winchester

• Clinton-Massie

• Perry

• Liberty Center

• Versailles

• West Jeff

• Ansonia

• Danville

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

CMH FB

The Tuesday Night Question:

Here are the latest AP Rankings, who’s your team that’s getting a little too much unwarranted love from the media?
IMG_1868.jpeg

d1 Princeton
While Princeton has been inconsistent at times this season in game performance (mostly sophomores and a few juniors in the starting line-up), they have found a way to win games. While some feel they are overrated, when firing on all cylinders they match up well with many teams and definitely have weapons.

Last edited:
For Me its Massillon. Everyone knows that Hoban is better. Just kidding Maxie. I would really say Wadsworth in D-1.and Norton in D-3

Does anyone remember the time you couldn't use "overrated" on other site?
Yeah. While this is indeed a forum for people to post meaningless and uneducated opinions because politics somehow don't gratiate their opinions fully enough.........asking for overrated opinions of high school athletes, even if the AP poll is trash, shouldn't be condoned.

Canton South D4. They can score. But the D can't stop anyone. The last 2 weeks sub 500 teams had their highest offensive point total of the year against the Wildcats. As of right now their week 11 opponent is Butchel. IF ( and that's a big IF) they get past the Griffs, any game afterwards is a toss up at best, which their D would give up minimum 35 points

Canton South D4. They can score. But the D can't stop anyone. The last 2 weeks sub 500 teams had their highest offensive point total of the year against the Wildcats. As of right now their week 11 opponent is Butchel. IF ( and that's a big IF) they get past the Griffs, any game afterwards is a toss up at best, which their D would give up minimum 35 points
I also agree with this. They are only ranked as high as they are because of their fantastic quarterback.

I agree with this post. McKinley would definitely be in my D1 top 15, just not sure they are top 7 material.
I'll buy top 15 but not top 7 even though I believe they could probably beat 4 or 5 of those teams in front of them on any given Friday.

Gotta be teams 1 through 6 in D4 right? :rolleyes:
Petti, you sir, have a brain drain moniker, bout them Valdosta MILDKATS. It's OVER, you boys BLASTED the best team in Georgia HISTORY. WE SURENDER. YOU DA MAN.

By the by, two weeks ago, a 1-4 McEachern Commanders team, slid by dem Mildcats, 28-6, AT VALDOSTA!!!! Sleep well, with those delusions of grandeur.:rolleyes:

D3/R10 Norton. 8-0 but 6 wins against D4 schools. Nice folks in Norton, but their HS team is a paper tiger. Even 3-5 Padua would beat them with a weaker 2023 team than the 2022 edition that put a running clock on them in the 3rd round of the playoffs.

I am going with D4 Wyoming. The 75-game regular-season win streak is truly impressive, but they don't play anybody. Last year's state-final Cowboys team dominated that schedule, allowing just 28 points total in the entire regular season. This year's Wyoming team has had several close calls against middling D4/D5 teams and may have their hands full tomorrow against Indian Hill.

I am going with D4 Wyoming. The 75-game regular-season win streak is truly impressive, but they don't play anybody. Last year's state-final Cowboys team dominated that schedule, allowing just 28 points total in the entire regular season. This year's Wyoming team has had several close calls against middling D4/D5 teams and may have their hands full tomorrow against Indian Hill.
x2

D3/R10 Norton. 8-0 but 6 wins against D4 schools. Nice folks in Norton, but their HS team is a paper tiger. Even 3-5 Padua would beat them with a weaker 2023 team than the 2022 edition that put a running clock on them in the 3rd round of the playoffs.
I’d have to disagree but that’s just my opinion. Last years Norton team was very young. Different feel this year for the Panthers. You can only play the teams on your schedule and winning every game by multiple scores is a sign of a good team. Padua might squeak in this year but based on their 3 W’s being over teams with 4 wins combined I’m not betting on it. I can’t see them beating any quality teams this year which is a shame considering they can draw from such a large geographical area being a Private school. Region 10 and D3 is TCC’s to lose which I don’t see happening.