The Line, the Future?

I thought this was some fake news from conservative propaganda sites, but apparently it's real. LOL wow.

No chance of it succeeding. MBS is either a total idiot or trying to scrape up a couple bucks from idiots. If it were to be built, prepare for mass disease, violence, and death:

Here's the American attempt, it failed spectacularly:

I read years ago the goal is to herd all the people into smart cities, while the elite (only) get to use and travel the rest of the planet. Something about filling the earth with large animals, the size of which we’ve never seen before. “The Line“ fits right in with “You’ll own nothing and be happy” after the Great Reset.

........the wall has a mirrored glass facade. I would hate to be a bird. It will wipe out the bird species. I bet the whacko's didn't think about that.

No chance of it succeeding. MBS is either a total idiot or trying to scrape up a couple bucks from idiots. If it were to be built, prepare for mass disease, violence, and death:
Agreed - no chance, at least with our current mindset. Certainly gives off a claustrophobic vibe, would make NYC feel like Big Sky country. But I have to admire the ambitiousness of it. Who knows, maybe the Saudis would thrive there.

Wow, that Kowloon City image was something else. Can you imagine them running out deodorant inside those walls?

Thread reminds me of a futuristic Columbus OH depicted a few years ago. Guessing is this closer to what we'd actually end up with. Make sure those black water hook-ups are tight!

1659189438914.png

Last edited:
That wall looks like something out of a Science Fiction movies take on a dystopian future. I can imagine them sentencing all the MAGA folks to live outside the wall as savage cannibals in their natural wasteland!

Wait, I can see a use for that wall. With a few modifications we can put it on the southern border and stop the illegals invasion of America.

That wall looks like something out of a Science Fiction movies take on a dystopian future. I can imagine them sentencing all the MAGA folks to live outside the wall as savage cannibals in their natural wasteland!

Wait, I can see a use for that wall. With a few modifications we can put it on the southern border and stop the illegals invasion of America.

I like both scenarios! Wait, I'll need to upgrade our fifth wheel first.

Last edited: