The Lakota West Firebirds 2023-2024 Thread

lakota west keeps getting away with the recruiting because it’s not done by the coaches. jackdon smith was recruited by a player not by bolden. that same player recruited other transfers onna team. bolden ain’t negotiate no typa starter spot with jackson he just fed off the hype.

the player recruited other qbs before jackson. it was a qb from indiana who was ah senior who visited west and threw with some of the receivers onna field while bolden and the qb dad watched from the corner. all the other receivers qbs from the team stood on the side and watched.

ashton shaefe was real life the best option at qb and shoulda been named starter after the winton woods scrimmage but bolden wanted to hype up da freshman

da receiver barenette kid was onna same visit as the indiana qb. dey had a whole official visit day. and dey can’t get in trouble for it. ohsaa don’t have no rules against players recruiting other players it’s just frowned on

bolden not frl liked by his staff dats why most of them be leaving after a couple years. he sit there n scream all practice n does it in front of players. he be throwing temper tantrums inna locker room throwing chairs almost hititng players

one of dey best players jiovanni wilson quit da team in the playoffs because beauchamp couldnt get him the ball n bolden brought him back n he quit a second time the same n bolden brought him back again. then he see sum letter from some unnamed person n he said moeller had da playbook and some about steroids. n he believed that wilson sent the playbook to a moeller player after he quit so he told college coaches not to recruit him n wouldn’t let him een make his highlight tape.

the player recruited other qbs before jackson. it was a qb from indiana who was ah senior who visited west and threw with some of the receivers onna field while bolden and the qb dad watched from the corner. all the other receivers qbs from the team stood on the side and watched.
Well that's against rules....having a potential transfer visit and throw to your WRs while you watch with that player's father knowing it's not ok.

lakota west keeps getting away with the recruiting because it’s not done by the coaches. jackdon smith was recruited by a player not by bolden. that same player recruited other transfers onna team. bolden ain’t negotiate no typa starter spot with jackson he just fed off the hype.
So you mean to tell me that a high school kid drove up to Arcanum and recruited a middle school quarterback? A high school kid convinced him and his parents to move an hour to LW? Sorry but I don’t buy it.

then he see sum letter from some unnamed person n he said moeller had da playbook and some about steroids. n he believed that wilson sent the playbook to a moeller player after he quit so he told college coaches not to recruit him n wouldn’t let him een make his highlight tape.
This is my first time hearing about this. There was an anonymous letter sent to Bolden that named Wilson as a mole? And Steriods??? Who was using steroids?

There were murmurs of this among the parents last season. That player is now a former player, what other transfers did he recruit?

Well that's against rules....having a potential transfer visit and throw to your WRs while you watch with that player's father knowing it's not ok.
If they’re just tossing the ball around on the field that’s not against the rules. It’s against the rules if Bolden organized and ran it. If he’s standing in the corner watching kids throw around, he broke no OHSAA rules.

one of dey best players jiovanni wilson quit da team in the playoffs because beauchamp couldnt get him the ball n bolden brought him back n he quit a second time the same n bolden brought him back again.
So Bolden continues to bring back a kid who has visibly had issues the entire season. It’s obviously Bolden cares about the kid and wants him to succeed. And as for the letter part it seems extremely risible. I would need some sort of proof to back that.

If they’re just tossing the ball around on the field that’s not against the rules. It’s against the rules if Bolden organized and ran it. If he’s standing in the corner watching kids throw around, he broke no OHSAA rules.
It's not just random kids tossing around a ball. It's a potential transfer, that was visiting and Bolden was watching with the potential transfer's father. Definitely against the rules. I'm also willing to bet it was a LW football they were using and also willing to bet that the field wasn't open, that if you went to the AD and checked the schedule it would have been reserved for football at that time. So try again.

I believe every word. This is my third time hearing this story. Bolden been recruiting since the Colerain era. Most of the those top ranked kids he recruited.
Sure has been, and he'd throw other coaches, especially newer ones under the bus whenever he got caught with lets say Northwest kids lifting with the team at Colerain.

It's not just random kids tossing around a ball. It's a potential transfer, that was visiting and Bolden was watching with the potential transfer's father. Definitely against the rules. I'm also willing to bet it was a LW football they were using and also willing to bet that the field wasn't open, that if you went to the AD and checked the schedule it would have been reserved for football at that time. So try again.
Well maybe it was done in bad faith, but because the bylaws are so loose, Bolden likely wouldn't be able to face any repercussions for this anyway. All he has to say is the players were friends with the potential transfer and threw the ball around in their free time. Bolden can just state he was having a casual conversation with the player's dad. If Bolden didn't sit there and coordinate what they did on the field, there's not much basis for punishment. Though I do agree his intentions were unethical, he technically didn't break any rules. Bolden's been playing this game for a long time.

So you mean to tell me that a high school kid drove up to Arcanum and recruited a middle school quarterback? A high school kid convinced him and his parents to move an hour to LW? Sorry but I don’t buy it.
yes that exactly what im sayin. believe it or not its up to u.

This is my first time hearing about this. There was an anonymous letter sent to Bolden that named Wilson as a mole? And Steriods??? Who was using steroids?
dey aint say no names specifically but bolden assumed it was wilson. dey said moeller linebacker paul was using roids during the season

it was a coach on the staff that was cousins with jyaire brown dats how dey got him. he was getting paid in high school while he was dere. it wasn’t no crazy typa money but he was getting money still. in 2021 after st x game in da playoffs he got in a fight with that coach who his cousin in front of the whole team. the next week dey play moeller and he gets in a fight with the same coach n some players in front of da whole team the day before the game after practice n dey lose the next day. n den bolden fire the coach

dey had princeton qb n his cousins or whatever from mason at dey workouts during the summer n dey was lifting n practicing with the team een tho dey wasnt enrolled