The greatest threat to our free society are Democrats, unsurprising.

3.6% unemployment, good paying jobs in every direction, 7% GDP, and qcity is being forced into poverty, lol. No offense but that’s on you bruh.

3.6% unemployment, good paying jobs in every direction, 7% GDP, and qcity is being forced into poverty, lol. No offense but that’s on you bruh.
Hmm such great paying jobs that you cant get anyone to take them. 3.6% unemployment is a government lie. They are not counting able body individuals who are not even looking and are not counted.

Reactions: y2h

I'm ok; I also ACTUALLY worry and CARE about the less fortunate who are trapped by biden's massive inflation and have no way out.

Liberals run roughshod over the very people they claim (lie) about wanting to help; it is SICKENING.

The greatest threat to our free society.....
1649268002214.png

I have no idea what you're babbling about.
Yes, you do. You replied to the video I posted of your MAGA buddies. You realize that they are complete imbeciles and they embarrass you so instead of condemning their idiocy you post a picture of a seal. Your party is the party of complete, clueless rednecks and you have no reply.

Yes, you do. You replied to the video I posted of your MAGA buddies. You realize that they are complete imbeciles and they embarrass you so instead of condemning their idiocy you post a picture of a seal. Your party is the party of complete, clueless rednecks and you have no reply.

Of course he does. Millions believe the election was fake, Jan. 6 was fake, covid is fake, vaccine is fake, and believe in rings and russian propaganda. GOP calls them "the base" of their party, and so they cynically welcome it.

"I love the uneducated." DJT. Quote, unquote.

Of course he does. Millions believe the election was fake, Jan. 6 was fake, covid is fake, vaccine is fake, and believe in rings and russian propaganda. GOP calls them "the base" of their party, and so they cynically welcome it.

The election was a fraud.
Jan 6th was no different then you loonies storming SCOTUS during the confirmation hearing of Kavanaugh.
Covid was a 2x bad flu season that was blown up into the Black Death.
The vaccine didn’t stop infections.
Pedos are alive and well and are in control of many schools and corporations.. see Disney.
What else you have groomer?

Ignorance is bliss. As long as you buy into the anti-Liberal, pro-Trump rhetoric you are welcomed into MAGA with open arms. These videos are not outliers, these people 100% represent the MAGA movement. 80% are flat out, uneducated imbeciles just looking for a leader to empower them to publicly chastise the people they hate. Trump is that leader. Luckily these rednecks are the great minority in this country.

The election was a fraud.
Jan 6th was no different then you loonies storming SCOTUS during the confirmation hearing of Kavanaugh.
Covid was a 2x bad flu season that was blown up into the Black Death.
The vaccine didn’t stop infections.
Pedos are alive and well and are in control of many schools and corporations.. see Disney.
What else you have groomer?
Perfect example here. ?‍♂️????

Yes, you do.

I don't speak babble.

You replied to the video I posted of your MAGA buddies.

Babble

You realize that they are complete imbeciles and they embarrass you...

Babble

so instead of condemning their idiocy you post a picture of a seal.

But you are a barking seal.

Your party is the party of complete, clueless rednecks

Babble

and you have no reply.

See above.

Of course he does.

I do not.

Millions believe the election was fake.

I'm not one of them

Jan. 6 was fake, covid is fake, vaccine is fake.

I believe all those are real.

, and believe in rings and russian propaganda.

I don't know what the first thing is, and the second thing is real.

GOP calls them "the base" of their party, and so they cynically welcome it.

Babble.

I agree.