The Gateway Pundit declaring bankruptcy amid voter misinformation lawsuit

No, it's not. Facebook, TikTok, et al. are general purpose networks. They are not a forum for Ohio high school sports. They operate under a consent agreement with the FTC in lieu of common carrier law, which is 200 years old.

You may like or not like that. Let's forget every single political and legal aspect for a second. You really don't think there's a difference between this site and social media?
So we have abandoned the comparison to AT&T. That is progress. To reiterate, the network in social media is people. It has nothing to do with switches, router’s firewalls, cabling and wireless. So now your definition of social media is conditioned on subject matter. Certainly, Yappi has forums on high school sports. Are we talking about high school sports? It also has forums about politics, gurus, a question forum to get questions answered (like Reddit), and a general forum. You literally can post content about anything you want. It meets the definition of social media in every conceivable way. You have twisted yourself into thinking you are not doing something you are actually doing. It is called being in denial.

What is a simple definition of social media?

What is Social Media? Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.

It is called being in denial.
OK. So I'm wrong, the FTC is wrong, the SEC is wrong, Congress is wrong, the Supreme Court is wrong. There is no distinction between a forum and a social media network.

Getting anything good for lunch today?

But he has about 75 -80 percent of readers and or posters nodding along and posting in agreement here . Failure turns into success , losing is really winning . Non governance and failure to legislate is ignored as is basic low bar character traits of leaders . He is completely comfortable here using PJ media and his fondness for the reliably far right GP is well documented . I have empathy for such a loyal follower losing a go to comfort source .
I have no empathy for anyone that for that believes the crap they read on site such as PJmedia , gatewaypundit, etc. if it fits their agenda they feel it must be true. they are too lazy and too sluggish to do the details of fact checking, so they just run with and hope everyone is as lazy and sluggish as they are.

I have no empathy for anyone that for that believes the crap they read on site such as PJmedia , gatewaypundit, etc. if it fits their agenda they feel it must be true. they are too lazy and too sluggish to do the details of fact checking, so they just run with and hope everyone is as lazy and sluggish as they are.
And how do you "fact check" information GT? Do you go to a fact check site and let them do it for you? Or do you read different takes on a subject and make up your own mind?

And how do you "fact check" information GT? Do you go to a fact check site and let them do it for you? Or do you read different takes on a subject and make up your own mind?
it is real simple , if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. maybe you can explain to us why you are usually wrong on almost everything.

But it appears you're the one that lied in this case. I know I didn't.
not hardly , there is no way that 50 plus percent of the people in this country are republicans. to make a statement like that is a lie . but i do understand that with trump and his supporters lying is a way of life

not hardly , there is no way that 50 plus percent of the people in this country are republicans. to make a statement like that is a lie . but i do understand that with trump and his supporters lying is a way of life
Your claim was that a Republican hadn't won the popular vote in a long time.

in which they didn't
so this way, BLUE cities that attract Democrats( people who want to suck off the gubberments TIT tend to go to the large cities) don't you agree. but hopefully people like you , come to their senses and quit being a GRUBER about how democrats are for the working man....and in your case , man/ woman...excuse me

Not to brag but I believe I'm right on the majority of issues.
keep telling yourself that, maybe you will believe it. but then again you believe anything. but the reality is you are wrong more than anyone poster. you haven't been right about anything in at least 8 years

so this way, BLUE cities that attract Democrats( people who want to suck off the gubberments TIT tend to go to the large cities) don't you agree. but hopefully people like you , come to their senses and quit being a GRUBER about how democrats are for the working man....and in your case , man/ woman...excuse me
sorry i don't comprehend huckle buck redneck speak, can you translate your incoherent rant to english? not everyone is was born and inbred in schittsplat ohio.