The Censorship Industrial Complex

"The censorship framework in Brazil mirrors tactics employed by the US government to suppress dissenting voices under the guise of combating disinformation.
"Any criticism of this judge that offends him will result in punishment, no trial, no due process, and that's what they've done now to Elon Musk."
"This censorship regime has no basis in law. They actually tried to pass a law several months ago that would democratically enact this censorship regime to formally define the powers and the responsibilities of big tech. But they could not get the votes in Congress to pass it.

"Thus, Judge Alexandre de Moraes was given unilateral authority to dictate permissible online speech."When they issue these orders to these platforms, they say, we want this member of Congress banned, we want this journalist banned, we want this activist banned. They provide no due process. They provide no explanation. And these orders are never sent to the individuals who are being censored."

"There is no judicial process for contesting the order. If you do try to contest it, you go right to the judge who issued it, and obviously, you have no chance of being heard."

"It's not just censorship. It's censorship with no due process in the most Kafkaesque way; there's not even a legal framework for it."
They're not even allowed to inform their users that they received a judicial order. Let alone disclose to the public or their users what the content of the order is. They just have to obey and ban the individuals named in the order, and if they don't do so within two hours of receipt, they will face daily fines of $20,000 for every account they fail to ban."

In January 2023, Greenwald obtained one of these judicial orders that revealed arbitrary bans on democratically elected congress members of the House and Senate, including 25-year-old politician Nikolas Ferreira, who garnered record-breaking support. Ferreira not only secured a historic victory by amassing the largest vote total of any congressional candidate in Brazil's history but also garnered over a million votes in his state, surpassing all other candidates in the 2022 election.
However, despite his widespread support, the judge overseeing the censorship regime arbitrarily banned Ferreira from all online platforms, silenced him, and deprived him of his online presence without any explanation or opportunity for due process.

Senators, journalists, and activists who express dissenting opinions or criticize this censorship are similarly targeted for censorship by the same judge, highlighting the authoritarian nature of these actions. "Needless to say, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, which is by far the most popular chat platform in Brazil, have always just meekly complied with every censorship order they got from Brazil, but Elon Musk decided he had enough." "

From here

First they came for Julian Assange and I said nothing. He made US look bad.
Then they came for Alex Jones and I did nothing." I don't like Alex he is terrible, why should I care?"
Then they came for Tucker, "I don't like Tucker it's not about the 1st amendment, you crazy conspiracy theorist."
Then they came for Steve Baker and every person on the right who was reporting on Jan 6th..."But they deserve it, insurrectionist reporters"
Now they come for anyone who exposes of the tyrannical overlords and their blatant weaponization of DOJ, FBI, CIA even if they are on the left..."wait some Gniess guy told me this years ago and I said he was crazy??"

They are ending our first amendment first because it is the most important and people still think they are not coming for them next.

Then they came for Alex Jones and I did nothing." I don't like Alex he is terrible, why should I care?"
Then they came for Tucker, "I don't like Tucker it's not about the 1st amendment, you crazy conspiracy theorist."
Then they came for Steve Baker and every person on the right who was reporting on Jan 6th..."But they deserve it, insurrectionist reporters"
Now they come for anyone who exposes of the tyrannical overlords and their blatant weaponization of DOJ, FBI, CIA even if they are on the left..."wait some Gniess guy told me this years ago and I said he was crazy??"

They are ending our first amendment first because it is the most important and people still think they are not coming for them next.
I'm beginning to believe that Democrats hate freedom, hummm. Makes one think that they probably don't like democracy either. They pretty much hate America and all it was founded on.

I hope one day the conspiracy nuts actually learn what the 1st Amendment protects.
The government can not interfere in Freedom of religion, in freedom of speech or the press, the right to peacefully assemble or petition the government for redress of grievances.

You no read, they are throwing the press in jail for reporting on bad/ illegal things the government is doing. This is the whole point of the first amendment, you can not be this uninformed and illiterate?

The government can not interfere in Freedom of religion, in freedom of speech or the press, the right to peacefully assemble or petition the government for redress of grievances.

You no read, they are throwing the press in jail for reporting on bad/ illegal things the government is doing. This is the whole point of the first amendment, you can not be this uninformed and illiterate?
I’m begging you to read the 1st Amendment. When were Catherine Herridge, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson arrested? When were their 1st Amendment rights violated?

I’m begging you to read the 1st Amendment. When were Catherine Herridge, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson arrested? When were their 1st Amendment rights violated?
Yes I know the 1st amendment well.
You are not too bright, do you know what is meant by abridging freedom? Please explain your ignorance.
You seem a bit lost, the government violated there 4th amendment rights got them fired and threw some in jail Julian Assange, Steve Baker, Owen Shroyer.
Catherine and others are facing jailtime for not divulging sources.

You are beyond help if you can not see the weaponization of the federal government here.

Yes oversight is doing the bidding of Russia. There shall be no oversight of government officials...unless they are conservative.

I wonder if "Russian collusion" and "the laptop is disinformation" was doing Russias bidding

Yes I know the 1st amendment well.
You are not too bright, do you know what is meant by abridging freedom? Please explain your ignorance.
You seem a bit lost, the government violated there 4th amendment rights got them fired and threw some in jail Julian Assange, Steve Baker, Owen Shroyer.
Catherine and others are facing jailtime for not divulging sources.

You are beyond help if you can not see the weaponization of the federal government here.
Move! Those! Goalposts!

A journalist fired for lying and portraying facts she knows are from a russian source and knows are false. Bravo.
Tucker knowingly lied about eletion fraud for ratings (he admitted it in court) Fox paying millions of dollars in fines. Justice.
Alex Jones lied and desecrated the deaths of children that were violently murdered and terrified mothers who's babies dies (he can burn in hell)
Steve Baker is lying about Jan 6th... he is grifting off of conspiracy theorists to reframe what happened.

Sounds like they are protecting the integrity of journalism. You are free to lie. You are free to pass conspiracy theories for money to you, LOTR and other yappi conspiracy nuts that seek out info that confirms their bias. It does not mean you get to keep your job as a journalist and it does not mean your words do not have consequences.

Last edited:

Bombshell emails show a top Fauci aide used his personal Gmail to ‘intentionally’ HIDE discussions about COVID origins… and would delete anything ‘incriminating’​

New documents show that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s top U.S. health aide intentionally tried to hide his discussions about the origins of COIVD-19 by using his personal email.

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, claimed a whistleblower provided him new bombshell materials obtained by DailyMail.com.

The unnamed whistleblower revealed emails showing that Dr. David Morens – Fauci’s top aide at the National Institutes of Health – allegedly used his personal Gmail account to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 to skirt federal transparency laws.

At the time, Morens’ official government work email would have been subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that could have publicized his day-to-day communications.

Wenstrup says that Morens used Gmail to ‘intentionally [subvert] federal transparency laws to shield discussions related to the origins of COVID-19.’

So criminal prosecution is the only way your rights can be violated...that's a pretty bad take.
Being fired by your boss for being incompetent and a threat to your employers professional reputation is not addressed in the 1st amendment.

If we had a system like russia Tucker would have already fallen out of a seventh story building.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

Bombshell emails show a top Fauci aide used his personal Gmail to ‘intentionally’ HIDE discussions about COVID origins… and would delete anything ‘incriminating’​

New documents show that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s top U.S. health aide intentionally tried to hide his discussions about the origins of COIVD-19 by using his personal email.

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, claimed a whistleblower provided him new bombshell materials obtained by DailyMail.com.

The unnamed whistleblower revealed emails showing that Dr. David Morens – Fauci’s top aide at the National Institutes of Health – allegedly used his personal Gmail account to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 to skirt federal transparency laws.

At the time, Morens’ official government work email would have been subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that could have publicized his day-to-day communications.

Wenstrup says that Morens used Gmail to ‘intentionally [subvert] federal transparency laws to shield discussions related to the origins of COVID-19.’
Using Gmail is a bombshell? LOL

Clearly it isnt even at a 3rd grade level if you think any of those folks had their 1st Amendment violated. Sorry for giving you too much credit initially.
So my comprehension was spot on...you believe the government colluding with social media to silence someone isn't a violation of their rights...an epically bad take.

So my comprehension was spot on...you believe the government colluding with social media to silence someone isn't a violation of their rights...an epically bad take.
y2h has the reading comprehension of a kindergarten child part 1

A journalist fired for lying and portraying facts she knows are from a russian source and knows are false. Bravo.
Tucker knowingly lied about eletion fraud for ratings (he admitted it in court) Fox paying millions of dollars in fines. Justice.
Alex Jones lied and desecrated the deaths of children that were violently murdered and terrified mothers who's babies dies (he can burn in hell)
Steve Baker is lying about Jan 6th... he is grifting off of conspiracy theorists to reframe what happened.

Sounds like they are protecting the integrity of journalism. You are free to lie. You are free to pass conspiracy theories for money to you, LOTR and other yappi conspiracy nuts that seek out info that confirms their bias. It does not mean you get to keep your job as a journalist and it does not mean your words do not have consequences.
Wasn't a President impeached from info derived from Russians?

YES He should have been convicted but partisan GOP let him off.

Actions do/should have consequences
Mental Health GIF by mtv