Swohshl

If Moeller can actually finish this year then probably them, they look the best out of all the teams. Other then that I would say St.X because Tally has a new coach and still has to get used to his system, in my mind somewhat like Michigan with Rich Rodriguez except not as severe

Moeller is running it. somebody give them a game.
First two or three lines are solid. The later lines look young.
Defense plays tough.
Smith is a stud.
Rosselot kills people.
the team looks good.

Moeller is killing people i smell a state championship can anyone stop this team

Drew "Bad-----" Rosselot is actually killing people i heard he hit a kid so hard his heart stopped... sounds like something out of a bruce lee film.

Moeller is certainly the team to beat, the offense is solid and Rosselot adds a needed physical presence, although he has taken some untimely penalties. I don't think they will be tested until the final 4, certainly should run the table in SW OH

I heard Drew "Bad-----" Rosselot just guaranteed a win against st. x next week with this statement:

" Well St. X is always a good team but they cant beat us this year no chance. why you ask me? because we are the sh-- yes we are the sh--. and if anybody else thinks that we are gonna lose than i will cut them with my skate."

when asked about the kid that he hit that is still in the hospital Bad----- said "If he dies....He dies"

strong words from powerful man.

I also spoke with Mr. Rosselot (Bad---)about his physical presence to the game.
"yeah well USA hockey is trying to take hockey to non contact game, but this is High School Hockey now. I will be having none of that. My job is to enforce, sometimes people get in my way and some people suffer some pain."

I then asked the Bad--- about his hit in Columubus last weekend vs. St Charles.. "well he had the puck and I ran through him, he went flying, started crying and then threw his glove at the ref."

This throwing of the glove at the ref, was a true statement from the St Charles tough guy.

strong words from powerful man.

I also spoke with Mr. Rosselot (Bad---)about his physical presence to the game.
"yeah well USA hockey is trying to take hockey to non contact game, but this is High School Hockey now. I will be having none of that. My job is to enforce, sometimes people get in my way and some people suffer some pain."

I then asked the Bad--- about his hit in Columubus last weekend vs. St Charles.. "well he had the puck and I ran through him, he went flying, started crying and then threw his glove at the ref."

This throwing of the glove at the ref, was a true statement from the St Charles tough guy.

Well we should all be happy that the kid was able to throw his glove because i thought the kid was paralyzed. Can you cry like a baby if your paralyzed? I asked Bad--- about his goals for the season

"Well i have accomplished a few of my goals for the season, making a kid cry was one of them but there are still more. i would like to make a kid sh-- his pants and i have a feeling that will happen soon. maybe the x game those guys are a bunch of pants sh-ters i dont think that will be too hard."

I have to be honest with you loyal yappi gods. the truth is after interviewing bad--- i was honestly scared. this beast of a man truly strikes fear in my eyes i know i wouldnt want to see him coming after me out on the ice. He stands a solid 6'4" with a pure muscle weight of 250 pounds. He looks more like a gorilla with hockey pads on. The man eats lightning and craps thunder. if you havent seen a game yet you have to prepare yourself. The agony and the screams of pain that come from Bad---'s victims are a noise you will never be able to get out of your mind. I still hear that poor little kid he hit screaming in my dreams.

Well we should all be happy that the kid was able to throw his glove because i thought the kid was paralyzed. Can you cry like a baby if your paralyzed? I asked Bad--- about his goals for the season

"Well i have accomplished a few of my goals for the season, making a kid cry was one of them but there are still more. i would like to make a kid sh-- his pants and i have a feeling that will happen soon. maybe the x game those guys are a bunch of pants sh-ters i dont think that will be too hard."

I have to be honest with you loyal yappi gods. the truth is after interviewing bad--- i was honestly scared. this beast of a man truly strikes fear in my eyes i know i wouldnt want to see him coming after me out on the ice. He stands a solid 6'4" with a pure muscle weight of 250 pounds. He looks more like a gorilla with hockey pads on. The man eats lightning and craps thunder. if you havent seen a game yet you have to prepare yourself. The agony and the screams of pain that come from Bad---'s victims are a noise you will never be able to get out of your mind. I still hear that poor little kid he hit screaming in my dreams.

I agree with this. I went to one of bad---'s games and what i saw was so horrifying that the images i saw were seared into my mind forever. rosselot is not only terrifying on the ice, but also off of it. i once bumped into a guy in the hallway, causing him to bump into rosselot. bad--- turned around and punched the guy in the chest, causing him to fly ten feet backwards into a locker. the kid is still in the hospital with a class 3 concussion, 12 broken ribs, and an irregular heart rythm. he is also being treated for histeria, claiming that he was hit by a train. after bad--- was through with this kid he came after me, but luckily i was already halfway down the hall and it was lunchtime, so rosselot decided to be merciful and let me lgo. unfortunately for others, he decided to take out his frustration on the ice, and we have all seen the devastation that this has caused

Lost to Brecksville 4-3 in OT
Beat Benedictine 6-2
Beat Olmstead Falls 3-1
Lost to North Olmstead 4-3 in OT (championship game)

this is because drew "bad---" rosselot does not believe in overtime. therefore he allowed the other teams to win.