Susan Rice is President

Vax mandates are all employer based... public or private. Get a new job if you don't like it.

More moronic mumbling.

Private employers are mandating the vax because the government coerced them into doing so, dullard. It is not a meeting of like minds.

You seem particularly stupid here.

Do you know why they are employer based? They will lose government contracts. To me, it appears the government is driving it.
What percentage of total US businesses are subject to the vax mandate because they are active federal government contractors? Care to take a guess? And by the way, just selling something to the government does not count. They are not considered contractors under the law. I‘ll wait for your answer.

More moronic mumbling.

Private employers are mandating the vax because the government coerced them into doing so, dullard. It is not a meeting of like minds.

You seem particularly stupid here.
Did they coerce them by giving them a swirlie until they double promised?

1634736151667.png

lol

Now you're qualifying your stupid statement. I hope you warmed up before you started stretching.

You really are horrible at this!
Hey . My comment was that employers were mandating. That means public and private employers. The government is mandating that it's employees and contract employees are vaxed. If you are neither, the government is not making you vax. Get out of fantasy land.

Hey . My comment was that employers were mandating. That means public and private employers. The government is mandating that it's employees and contract employees are vaxed. If you are neither, the government is not making you vax. Get out of fantasy land.

Listen, dullard. You said private companies weren't mandated to have a vaccinated workforce. That statement was demonstrably stupid, and I've shown you why.

Now quit flailing around in the floor like a child and take your medicine like a big boy!

lmao

Listen, dullard. You said private companies weren't mandated to have a vaccinated workforce. That statement was demonstrably stupid, and I've shown you why.

Now quit flailing around in the floor like a child and take your medicine like a big boy!

lmao
They are not mandated you dipsh*t. If you do not provide contract employees to the government, you are not currently under a vax mandate. The OSHA mandate is not in effect AND it does not require a vax if you provide a negative test. Facts matter.

If you do not provide contract employees to the government, you are not currently under a vax mandate.

So if you do, private companies are mandated. You're starting to work through this.

I think some of your stupid is flaking off!