STX Starts

STXBmbr

And STX swimming takes its first strides down the difficult road. (This past Monday) and now the outcome is dependent upon each swimmer..the weight is now placed on our shoulders.

St. X sucks this year, all they have is Kit French. They are going to lose to upper arlington and its going to be funny. The only thing they are putting on their shoulders is the burden of losing their state championship streak, its gonna be funny as **** when they lose.

yeah kit french is your whole team, outside of him X has no chance of winning an individual event. Tell me one person that would win an individual besides him. I do know what im talking about you just dont want to realize that your chances of losing are great this year. Lets start with the IM, who do you have? UA has the defending state champ. 50 free? 200 free? 100 fly? yeah you have mosko and hes gonna be great, but he has no speed right now, and the last time I checked there isnt anything above a 500 in highschool.

why do u ask us to name one person and then answer your own question?

stupid

x has people step up every year that no one thought would be anything; so you can just stay in the crowd and watch as some unknown blows you away

We have many people who can win an event at states, but the winners don't score all the points, most points come from the rest of the finishers once you add them all up.

Names?
Matt Wright, Jared Wagster, and there are many others. Sure this year is gonna be a challenge but what year isn't? We'll just have to continue our way towards the championships. And I'll think they'll do it but we shall see now won't we.

who the **** is matt wright ive never heard of the kid, what does he swim? Wagster isnt even the best breaststroker in cinci, that kid from sycamore, tameris or something, is a lot better. I remember when tamers killed everyone at the classic and flicked everyone off. that was funny. someone on sycamore told me that he switched to the marlins and that hes lookin real fast, is that true?

matt wright will OWN you, southwestbest. There are others as well Jim Mertens went state last year in 200 I.M. I believe.I hear Brad Carman (sp?) is doing really well too. We will find out in time, Best of Luck to X Swimming this year, keep the streak going boys

dont forget Bart Ginnochio, i dont know how to spell his last name, he went state last year as a freshman as well as Mosko :)

southwestbest said:
who the **** is matt wright ive never heard of the kid, what does he swim? Wagster isnt even the best breaststroker in cinci...

do you read your posts before you submit them? Not even the best breaststroker in Cinci? :laugh: :laugh: :eek: get this guy some :help:

how about kit french jared wagster jake burke rob langford adam bridgeford jim mertens brad carmen steve grace matt wright charley hesler dave mosko bart ginoccio joe deters dan riffe and tommy janszen....please someone beat our state team... i dare you...yes i said state not sectional not district state...have fun ohio

southwestbest who are you... i want to know your name... i also want you to come find me after the state me after we get out *** kicked... and you better believe im comming to find u after we win...

Your sitting here talking about a team that has several national championships recently. We have a very accredited swimming program and for those of you who dont know Matt Wright-Hes one fast mother. Not only will he own you.

southwestbest said:
I remember when tamers killed everyone at the classic and flicked everyone off. that was funny. someone on sycamore told me that he switched to the marlins and that hes lookin real fast, is that true?

Sorry but if you think other swimmers are looking fast, try looking at St. X's team for a change. Now that whole team is looking fast! We're on our way to state title #27!

Last edited:
You better watch it Southwestbest, or you will have all of St.Xavier looking for you, especially....MuleTrain :eek:

Anyone up for some Swimming cheers??

xbomberd08 said:
Sorry but if you think other swimmers are looking fast, try looking at St. X's team for a change. Now that whole team is looking fast! We're on our way to state title #26!

you shouldnt be allowed to talk on here. ur so stupid. we won #26 last year .

fbombr69, i guessing that the meet will come down to the 400 free relay between X and UA. and then im guessing that you guys will beat them like last year in the 400 free relay and win the state meet. wait you didnt beat them last year, thats right your main guy carothers could catch cass, who is still here. UA lost 1 person, just one. and i think there gonna win.

its someone new every year...thinks were gonna lose and ends up eating **** at the end of the year...upper arlington does have a good team but i dont think they have the depth to beat us... we will see at big eight (remember we dont swim our best events at this meet) how we each do...

southwestbest what is your name?

oh yeah remember when tameris swam in 200 im at state...and then turned right arround and beat jared in 100 breast...that was freaking amazing...stellar swimming!!

Hey guys! Anybody want to get huge with me? We can go to teh weight room and lift in front of the mirror. I like to do bicep curls in front of the mirror. I like to throw it up when I win my event.

Can anybody tell me what place Heath Tameris placed at state in 2003 at finals in the 100 breast? What about last year in the 200 IM? I cannot find records from either event online or at swimmeet.com. Who is this kid?

Heath's Life

Heath Tameris could be good at breastroke if he could swim it legally. last time I checked, flutter-kick was not allowed when swimming breastroke.

your cool

southwestbest, suck a d. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXweXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXareXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXallXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthreatXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXeldersucksXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbaconsucksXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXupperarlingtonsucksXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to "You probably won't even make sectional lineup"

If your talking about my pigglywiggly don't because that's not cool..Piggly wiggly is tight like that and he'll win anything anyday