Strasburg coach "Steps Down"

GREATGHS

Sounds like winning 3 straight IVC Titles isn't good enough. Good Luck to the next head coach I hope you can keep the 1 or 2 parents happy. Sounds like one of the parents is interested in the job, or wants to help pick the new coach. This will be interesting, next coach walking into a mess in IMO

I saw on Social Media that Strarsburg hired Tyler Bates from Loudenville I wonder how many of the Loudenville girls will go with him?

This will definitely change the landscape at Strasburg. Strasburg has had enough size and talent the last 2 years to beat Hiland in the tournament but have failed to do so. I'm guessing Strasburg will fall to D7. Hiland will probably be D6. This will open the door for a regional run.

Yes...could definitely see move ins...in the coming years.

This will definitely change the landscape at Strasburg. Strasburg has had enough size and talent the last 2 years to beat Hiland in the tournament but have failed to do so. I'm guessing Strasburg will fall to D7. Hiland will probably be D6. This will open the door for a regional run.

Yes...could definitely see move ins...in the coming years.
New divisional alignments will be out today - everything I am seeing with the Fall sports would indicate Hiland could be 7 in girls basketball despite being 6 in volleyball. It’s 50-50. Also a chance for 2 Eastern Districts for D7 girls if it mirrors volleyball, though. The NE and Central Districts have done this and given opportunities for teams to go to different brackets - so that is a possibility as well, where the two teams wouldn’t have to meet until Regionals or State. Strasburg has a coach now who clearly has been there - having been to the Final 4 this year. With that being said, Troy had been there as well, a few decades ago with the Strasburg boys.

I think what it comes down to is that Hiland is special - they work extremely hard all year. It’s going to take a lot of work, some good luck and playing their best on a given night for Strasburg to beat Hiland - regardless of when they play, who returns or how close the games have been in the past.

Obviously nobody at Strasburg did any due diligence on why Mr. Bates left Loudonville so abruptly
What have you heard? Strasburg doesn't have the best record of doing checks on coaches. Look what happened with the Boys coach last year. They hired the Minerva coach, He was only hired for a week or 2 at Strasburg, then Strasburg had to get a other coach. The whole process is kind of a mess.
I was told by a co worker Strasburg had to get rid of a football coach in the middle of the season??? Is that true???