Stop scheduling Eds

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the out of touch fans, keep wanting to fit a square peg through a round hole. Elder can’t beat Eds based on the difference in how both programs operate. It’s just not happening, and there’s no trophy for losing a close game.

He wants the talent Moe and Eds are getting. He hates that Elder doesn't go after them. That's all this is about.

He's already been straight with them about this and they banned him from everything for it. This is his passive aggressive way of trying to deliver the same point without people getting mad at him.

Ironically, he's not wrong. Elder's ceiling is limited staying status quo. But Elder doesn't want to upgrade talent, because they know what that would mean for all of the legacy Johnny Elders.
I've always said iron sharpens iron. You never know what can happen during the season and you never know how your back ups are going to perform. I love it when back ups are better than the starters and by the end of the season and the team is getting better and better and win state. It's not how you start, but how you finish!

I've always said iron sharpens iron. You never know what can happen during the season and you never know how your back ups are going to perform. I love it when back ups are better than the starters and by the end of the season and the team is getting better and better and win state. It's not how you start, but how you finish!
I think most people agree this is a great series for Elder. It's typically a very competitive game every year, he just can't get off of the tangent that Eds keeps upgrading talent and Elder doesn't (nor do they want to).

You kinda do, that’s why they’re backups. More Fantasy world garbage.

All the out of touch fans, keep wanting to fit a square peg through a round hole. Elder can’t beat Eds based on the difference in how both programs operate. It’s just not happening, and there’s no trophy for losing a close game.

Elder doesn't have to go through Ed's to get to the state finals. It's a good game to prepare Elder for West, X, Moeller, Springfield.

I think most people agree this is a great series for Elder. It's typically a very competitive game every year, he just can't get off of the tangent that Eds keeps upgrading talent and Elder doesn't (nor do they want to).

You make it sound like Elder would turn this kid down if he moved to Cincinnati. Elder has had transfers come in and play before. One is a current captain.

You make it sound like Elder would turn this kid down if he moved to Cincinnati. Elder has had transfers come in and play before. One is a current captain.
Elder gets transfers all the time. Just not the type of athlete Omar wants.

Omar wants studs. D1 rated studs.

Never gonna happen. They aren't seeking out Elder, and Elder isn't seeking out them.

Elder gets transfers all the time. Just not the type of athlete Omar wants.

Omar wants studs. D1 rated studs.

Never gonna happen. They aren't seeking out Elder, and Elder isn't seeking out them.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Any interest in cutting my lawn? I pay well.

The transfer is official. What a bunch of dirty a hole, c suckers.

What do you say to the kid's spot he is taking? Thanks for your 4 years of hard work and dedication, but this kid has no skin in the game and is moving from Texas here so keep the bench warm or turn in your equipment.

What do you say to the kid's spot he is taking? Thanks for your 4 years of hard work and dedication, but this kid has no skin in the game and is moving from Texas here so keep the bench warm or turn in your equipment.
And assuming he’s enrolling early, he’ll be at Eds all of 3 months.

There's that entitlement again.

There's always someone better. NO ONE should be entitled to roster spots and playing time, but they are.

It's amazing how you people continue just to prove me right.

So I’ll say it again, stop scheduling Eds. They’re a dirty program that doesn’t operate the same way as Elder. Play them up in Cleveland next yr and then get rid of them.

That's exactly what they and many coaches in Ohio are running their programs. Too many don't build anything, they assemble transfers. It's sad to see.

That's exactly what they and many coaches in Ohio are running their programs. Too many don't build anything, they assemble transfers. It's sad to see.
If it keeps going that way, the Ohio Coaches not doing shady s**t need to ban together and boycott the scumbag teams like Eds, Hoban, Springfield. They can’t let this become CA where Mater Dei and Bosco run everything bc they have no morals. It’s ok to be a holes to scumbag, low class programs.

Thomas had a huge game. I like how the rest of the state is supposed to just bend over, grab their ankles and take it. This is total horse s**t and OH teams shouldn’t schedule them. Let those kok suckers play MD, Bosco ,Gorman, IMG. They’re dirtbags like those schools.

Last edited:
Thomas had a huge game. I like how the rest of the state is supposed to just bend over, grab their ankles and take it. This is total horse s**t and OH teams shouldn’t schedule them. Let those kok suckers play MD, Bosco ,Gorman, IMG. They’re dirtbags like those schools.
I’ll say one more time. High school football should be played on Friday night for the students, players, parents and fans. This is the dumbest game of the year for many reasons.

I will say, Thomas and Mason both had a big impact for St Ed today. Both players were not on their roster less than 3 weeks ago. Does seem wrong in a lot of ways—for HS.

Last edited:
I will say, Thomas and Mason both had a big impact for St Ed today. Both players were not on their roster less than 3 weeks ago. Does seem wrong in a lot of ways—for HS.
It is wrong but whatever the rest of the state is just supposed to sit back and take it.

I’ll say one more time. High school football should be played on Friday night for the students, players, parents and fans. This is the dumbest game of the year for many reasons.
I’d rather they play 9 games than keep scheduling these Jizz bags. I get the OHSAA will never kick them out, but make them play a national schedule and get their teeth kicked in before the playoffs.

Also when Eds comes to the Pit, don’t interact with any of their fans. Don’t say hello, don’t talk to them, don’t acknowledge their existence. They support this kind of behavior that’s ruining HS football, so don’t treat them with respect, bc they don’t deserve it.

Also, anyone wanna know why Troy Smith was kicked out of Eds? It’s a doozy, I bet their Admin wouldn’t want shared.

If you had the philosophy that Elder should just stick with feeder kids and that high school should be about playing for your neighborhood school, then your whining would have some merit.

But you don't. You would be ecstatic if Elder had the same type of talent. They are getting the kids that you dramatically want for Elder. It just makes your whining look like complete jealousy of St Eds.

There’s a huge difference when kids start their HS careers at a school vs transferring in. Every transfer Elder has taken, has had to sit. So, kiss my a** Trey, you grimy dirtbag. I’m so glad your nephew got cut. The pain it brings you, makes me overjoyed.

There’s a huge difference when kids start their HS careers at a school vs transferring in. Every transfer Elder has taken, has had to sit. So, kiss my a** Trey, you grimy dirtbag. I’m so glad your nephew got cut. The pain it brings you, makes me overjoyed.
Not more than the pain of no studs for you. Keep whinin, it brings me so much joy how right I've been. I love that you will never quote me, that also brings me immense joy. Talk about rent free....

I told you 4 years ago the cupboard will start to get bare after the 2023s and everyone told me I was crazy. But I agree with you about needing more talent, as does most everyone else. But those spots are for Johnny Elder.

Status
Not open for further replies.