Steubenville vs Indian Valley

I DON'T KNOW WHO WINS, BUT IV SURE MADE READY LOOK LIKE THEY
WERE STANDING STILL. BUT I'VE NOT SEEN BIG RED PLAY. THEY MAY BE
EVEN FASTER AND BIGGER THAN IV.

Yeah you’ll get a ton of casual Dover/New Philly/Claymont etc.. fans at this game in Dover New Philly.
It will be at Dover-NP that will maximize OHSSA gate and give Big Red a big stage.
So there are no casual football fans in Belmont County?? Gotcha. Bellaire will also be playing that night, but this game will attract the casual fans from the Ohio Valley.

Saint Clairsville! I was way off.
1668374311361.gif

That’ll be good.

St. Clairsville is a beautiful stadium but get there early because this stadium will be packed and rocking. Should be a very good game.
Agreed. Was surprised at how nice a place it was. And anyone upset about the distance between schools, welcome back. You must have been asleep since before COVID when the OHSAA changed all the rules and basically chased away majority of schools who were willing to host.

Also (Narrator: prepare to be triggered), Steubenville should win, but they have also had one of the EASIEST playoff runs to a regional final in recent memory. IV may fall, but don't expect them to go softly. This should be a brawl.

Agreed. Was surprised at how nice a place it was. And anyone upset about the distance between schools, welcome back. You must have been asleep since before COVID when the OHSAA changed all the rules and basically chased away majority of schools who were willing to host.

Also (Narrator: prepare to be triggered), Steubenville should win, but they have also had one of the EASIEST playoff runs to a regional final in recent memory. IV may fall, but don't expect them to go softly. This should be a brawl.
Even though their region may be a little less competitive, that does not mean that BR is not ready for tough competition. We’ve seen them play against power 5 school offered kids from Rock Creek and they definitely know what it’s like to have the odds stacked against them. They still can make it to the ship. Will it be easy? Absolutely not but they sure can put themselves back on the map

So about the game and not the venue selection. What does everyone foresee happening?? You have to be a good team to still be playing at this point…

Big Red rushing for about 350 a game of late using 4 outstanding backs. They have 2 power backs at 220-230lbs and 2 track kids 160-170lbs. That is tough to scheme against.

Passing game has been on point minus the drops. It’s been pretty good. Kids are open,
Need to catch a bit better going forward.

Can Indian Valley slow the run down??

So about the game and not the venue selection. What does everyone foresee happening?? You have to be a good team to still be playing at this point…

Big Red rushing for about 350 a game of late using 4 outstanding backs. They have 2 power backs at 220-230lbs and 2 track kids 160-170lbs. That is tough to scheme against.

Passing game has been on point minus the drops. It’s been pretty good. Kids are open,
Need to catch a bit better going forward.

Can Indian Valley slow the run down??
I think it will be a close game. Watched some IV on video. They are 12-1 so they are doing something right. And let’s face it, Big Red doesn’t make anything easy for themselves. I do believe coaching will be a big factor and I’d take Reno and staff in any situation. SHS 35-21
ROLL RED ROLL.

I think it will be a close game. Watched some IV on video. They are 12-1 so they are doing something right. And let’s face it, Big Red doesn’t make anything easy for themselves. I do believe coaching will be a big factor and I’d take Reno and staff in any situation. SHS 35-21
ROLL RED ROLL.
They do have a lone loss to dover 20-6 so they’re not the best. They will come to play though nonetheless. BR 28-14

ROLL RED ROLL.
They are 10-3

Nope. Makes the most sense. Big Red is 45 min away from St. C. Gnadenhutten is 1 hr from St. C.

Home side at st c is good. Visitors side is very small in my opinion. Parking is decent. Good standing room views from the home side up on the hill as well.
Plus you can go freely to your car, and come back in, at any time!

Having watched both teams play this year, I’d say Steubenville should win by about 2 TD’s.

IV isn’t very big, but they are physical and have some good speed. Steubenville is bigger and very physical as well.

It should be a hard hitting game, but I do think Steubenville will wear them down in the 2nd half and win 31-14 or 31-21…something like that.

They are 10-3
Whoops….. damn, I made another mistake. That’s the second one since September. 😂. I’m slipping. I sure feel better though. I can’t imagine a team with 3 losses in that league beating us. Even tho one of the losses was to a DC city school. I still think it will be a 7-14 point SHS win.
ROLL RED ROLL

Attachments

• 384DEB55-0644-4626-B09B-D8B804154A04.jpeg
    384DEB55-0644-4626-B09B-D8B804154A04.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
IF iv can finish drives this will be a barn burner maybe who was the ball last. I’ve seen them move the ball on garaway and dover then stall so the biggest thing is IF they can finish I see a BR win 42-31 but hopeful for an IV victory