Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

First of all, who's Rehoboth Joe? :ROFLMAO: You been drinking on Grandpa's old cough medicine this AM? Secondly, please note anywhere in the attached article where the 'border mess' is mentioned. This is about a rich/elite who supported Sleepy Joe and doesn't want to live near poor people. But your excitement over the 'gotcha' is noted. And by the way, I could have told you that Steph Curry is a giant d-bag long before Fox News told you. Lol.
Have you never heard of Rehoboth beach? Uncle Joe has a beach house there. Think he stashed some documents there 😂

Self-awareness is a friend to all of us.

Hypocrisy is a human condition known to everyone except those who espouse no virtue to aspire to or encourage in others. So, this is the pool that I am inviting the Left to swim in with me. In doing so, I am acknowledging the self-awareness I have of my own hypocrisy, and that of my ideological persuasion.

The Left has all kinds of virtue (foreign virtue to me, but what they present as virtue) they espouse and encourage, and yet do not seem to have the self-awareness to know that they are swimming deep in hypocrisy. Otherwise, the response to this Steph Curry thing would be, "Yeah, well, not practicing what you preach isn't a good look." Instead, we get this side-stepping via dismissal and deflection that shows that they really do think they aren't swimming in that pool with me, or, at least, they want to maintain plausible deniability that they are.

That's the issue here - more than that Steph doesn't want people living on the edge of his property that he wants to live on the edge of someone else's property. The Leftist virtues of tolerance, acceptance, inclusion, etc. are not being exercised = hypocrisy, given how Steph has strongly revealed his political beliefs. His problem isn't that he is a hypocrite, which he clearly is in this instance, but that he probably doesn't see himself that way because being a leftist begins with the assumption that you are a better, more moral person.
It’s definitely an art form for them 😂

I am not shocked haha. Go up to any middle to upper class black person, and they will tell you they don't want to live anywhere near any low income, subsidized housing of any kind. A lot of them came out the projects or similar themselves. They are not trying to go back to that. You hear white liberals push for that more than anyone. We cool over here, fam.

I am not shocked haha. Go up to any middle to upper class black person, and they will tell you they don't want to live anywhere near any low income, subsidized housing of any kind. A lot of them came out the projects or similar themselves. They are not trying to go back to that. You hear white liberals push for that more than anyone. We cool over here, fam.
Fixed that for you ;)

NBA superstar Stephen Curry, who publicly endorsed Joe Biden for president in 2020, is opposing a "low-income" housing development near his $30 million mansion, according to a local news report.
Does the article go into any more detail about this "low-income housing development?" Is it a mobile home complex? Housing projects? Non-profit? Public? Rental subsidies? Co-ops?

lol no, it's Fox News. What do you expect?

Ah, got it. Nah, I'm not a big Delaware beach guy. Lol. But, yes. I'm sure there are likely documents there as well.
They're a hidden gem to many. I prefer Dewey over Rehoboth....for obvious reasons.
1675204230454.png

First note the hypocrisy in this story. You have stories of Steph Curry preaching for low income housing?

This is an organization that Steph and Ayesha champion and are part of.

Hope this helps.

I’m pretty sure Ice Cube tried living in the area he grew up in once , he said people were stealing from him, so he moved.

I thought I read or heard that at some point, I could be completely wrong.

Does the article go into any more detail about this "low-income housing development?" Is it a mobile home complex? Housing projects? Non-profit? Public? Rental subsidies? Co-ops?

Whatever it is steph and his wife felt a need to write a letter to the city about it. And also ask them to pay for fences and landscaping.

Oh my goodness 😂 are you serious! His pos was not even close to being racial. You ladies see racism in everything

Reactions: y2h
Have you never heard of Rehoboth beach? Uncle Joe has a beach house there. Think he stashed some documents there 😂
Hunter to the Big Guy: I stashed some documents in a sand castle down at the beach Dad. Outsmarted 'em again.

Big Guy to Hunter: that's why you are the smartest guy I know Son.

Last edited:

This is an organization that Steph and Ayesha champion and are part of.

Hope this helps.
There's a big wealth gap between Steph Curry and me, so what? He going to hand me some money in the name of equality?

Why does that matter? Diversity, equity and inclusion. Right?

There's a big wealth gap between Steph Curry and me, so what? He going to hand me some money in the name of equality?
Using that to highlight the hypocrisy being demonstrated by the Curry’s.

The whole “we want to help, as long as it’s not in our backyard” type thing.

Also, maybe someone mentioned it, but why does a guy with that much money need to ask the city/ county to put up a fence? Why not just put one up yourself?

Why does that matter? Diversity, equity and inclusion. Right?
Well I think it demonstrates that you're accepting this "story" at face value and lack curiosity to understand it. I mean, what does low-income even mean in Atherton, CA? Is it the same as poverty? No one even knows this because Fox News can't be bothered to do its due diligence to write a complete story. It's just a list of attempted and failed gotchas on Steph Curry. Instead of digging into this housing unit, they write this irrelevant drivel:
The Warriors had declined to visit the White House in 2017 and 2018, when former President Donald Trump was in office.
What does that have to do with anything? What does illegal immigration have to do with Steph Curry? Show me the hard evidence of hypocrisy.

Also, maybe someone mentioned it, but why does a guy with that much money need to ask the city/ county to put up a fence? Why not just put one up yourself?
Maybe a fence that accomplishes what he wants is against the HOA or city ordinances.

Well I think it demonstrates that you're accepting this "story" at face value and lack curiosity to understand it. I mean, what does low-income even mean in Atherton, CA? Is it the same as poverty? No one even knows this because Fox News can't be bothered to do its due diligence to write a complete story. It's just a list of attempted and failed gotchas on Steph Curry. Instead of digging into this housing unit, they write this irrelevant drivel:

What does that have to do with anything? What does illegal immigration have to do with Steph Curry? Show me the hard evidence of hypocrisy.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as long as it is invading blue collar neighborhoods and schools. But never for the liberal elite. You People.

Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as long as it is invading blue collar neighborhoods and schools. But never for the liberal elite. You People.
Where are Steph Curry's quotes on these issues? Find me quotes or activism from Steph Curry specifically tailored to fighting poverty and then I'll take what you have to say seriously.