State wrestling tickets

Here is what was sent to me. I hope it formats correctly.

2024 OHSAA Wrestling On Sale Timeline
DateGroupDesc.LimitDetails
Thursday, Feb. 1YellowSchools
8​
Purchase through AD email address via Ticketmaster
WhiteVIP
2​
Purchase through VIP email address via Ticketmaster
Tuesday, Feb. 6BlueBoosters
8​
Purchase through a general link sent to schools from OHSAA, distributed from schools to parents
Thursday, February 8GreenReturning pub. Purchasers
8​
Email sent from OSU to returning public purchasers
Thursday, February 15PublicAll-session for public
n/a​
Monday, March 4PublicSingle session for public
n/a​

I was told they go on sale today as well. I figured it would be 10am, like most event ticket sales. I checked Ticketmaster and there's nothing there for the OHSAA State Wrestling tournament for tickets. Is there another location tickets are being sold this year? I'm trying to get single session tickets for the sessions on Sunday.

I don't recall it ever being like this, you at least could go to the OHSAA site for ticket information or links to purchase & Ticketmaster always had it on their site, you just couldn't pick the seats until the time was available for ordering.

I was told they go on sale today as well. I figured it would be 10am, like most event ticket sales. I checked Ticketmaster and there's nothing there for the OHSAA State Wrestling tournament for tickets. Is there another location tickets are being sold this year? I'm trying to get single session tickets for the sessions on Sunday.

I don't recall it ever being like this, you at least could go to the OHSAA site for ticket information or links to purchase & Ticketmaster always had it on their site, you just couldn't pick the seats until the time was available for ordering.
Hometown ticketing

so you cant order off the ohsaa web page but you can at ticketmaster.ohsaa web page says hometown ticket and you click on the wrestling and the site dont open for ordering

What sections are the D1 mats by?
Friday and Saturday morning D1 will be covered on all mats. Saturday night when the session moves to the Semi Finals - D1 will be on the mats closest to the Head Table - sections 307-321.

1708088172491.png

so you cant order off the ohsaa web page but you can at ticketmaster.ohsaa web page says hometown ticket and you click on the wrestling and the site dont open for ordering
I bought two tix in 334 Row A (D1 end) this morning. About an hour ago someone mentioned a few lower bowl tix were available. I looked and section 123 had three total tix available, not together. However two were in the same row (seats 7 and 14). I tried to buy those. Ticketmaster would not let me. Kept saying i could not leave one seat in a row empty and told me to change to single tix option. I did that and still got an error. So I called OSU box office and she said "sorry we can sell them on the phone". Not sure i believe her. I live by OSU, i drove over to the ticket office at the Schott and bought the two tix in 123.

I will prob sell the two 334 row A tix. They are in the D1 end. If someone really needs them.

I bought two tix in 334 Row A (D1 end) this morning. About an hour ago someone mentioned a few lower bowl tix were available. I looked and section 123 had three total tix available, not together. However two were in the same row (seats 7 and 14). I tried to buy those. Ticketmaster would not let me. Kept saying i could not leave one seat in a row empty and told me to change to single tix option. I did that and still got an error. So I called OSU box office and she said "sorry we can sell them on the phone". Not sure i believe her. I live by OSU, i drove over to the ticket office at the Schott and bought the two tix in 123.

I will prob sell the two 334 row A tix. They are in the D1 end. If someone really needs them.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I was just told earlier in the post D1 mats were by 307 to 321 and I bought 5 tickets in 316 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I am so confused. Is the only link to purchase tickets the one that was posted above? If so, I only see 300 level tickets available? 100 and 200 level are showing not available. Anyone who has purchased lower bowl tickets how did you do that? (besides through your school) How did you do that?

I am so confused. Is the only link to purchase tickets the one that was posted above? If so, I only see 300 level tickets available? 100 and 200 level are showing not available. Anyone who has purchased lower bowl tickets how did you do that? (besides through your school) How did you do that?
As general public u aren’t ever getting anything but 300, schools and vips and administrators buy the rest