State Tournament Predictions

Brambleberry

I won't go as far as to predict winners yet, but I wanted to get a prediction of what teams will make it to Capital University this year.

Division 1
S 1. Elder
S 2. St Xavier (Of course Moeller is very possible to replace either of these teams)

W 1. Centerville
W 2. Lakota East (Beavercreek VERY close)

E 1. Hilliard Darby
E 2. Hilliard Davidson

N 1. St Ed
N 2. St Ignatius

Division 2

S. Roger Bacon

W. Alter

E. DeSales

N. Walsh

I won't go as far as to predict winners yet, but I wanted to get a prediction of what teams will make it to Capital University this year.

Division 1
S 1. Elder
S 2. St Xavier (Of course Moeller is very possible to replace either of these teams)

W 1. Centerville
W 2. Lakota East (Beavercreek VERY close)

E 1. Hilliard Darby
E 2. Hilliard Davidson

N 1. St Ed
N 2. St Ignatius

Division 2

S. Roger Bacon

W. Alter

E. DeSales

N. Walsh

D1 West Region I could see Beavercreek/Lakota East playing for a spot.. I think Centerville is gonna make it

D1 East I think there are more teams that will be in the discussion.. The most dangerous are Gahanna Lincoln, Olentangy, and Most dangerous Coffman

D1 North... Both Iggys and Eds are meh.. So well see, I don't think anybody could beat them but I think they would make it out of D1 east or south

D2 East.. St. Charles and Mt. Vernon are dangerous.. I think St Charles is the most dangerous though
D2 South is McNick/RB... Winner one the game night gets in... Probably the biggest tossup IMO

McNick is pretty bad honestly. And their coach does them no favors.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bacon blow them out in the regional final.

I wouldn't say McNick is bad. I would say they've had an up and down year and struggling a bit with injuries. If healthy they can play. They just beat Mason last week and will be hosting the Regionals. Bacon starts six seniors and only play one junior. They will be a mess the next few years looking at their roster however would have to agree Bacon should win state based on their roster. If they don't they will have under-preformed this year.

I wouldn't say McNick is bad. I would say they've had an up and down year and struggling a bit with injuries. If healthy they can play. They just beat Mason last week and will be hosting the Regionals. Bacon starts six seniors and only play one junior. They will be a mess the next few years looking at their roster however would have to agree Bacon should win state based on their roster. If they don't they will have under-preformed this year.

You mean earn the South Region bid to States right? No way I see them competing with the East in the semis or the West / North region even if they did pull an upset.

You mean earn the South Region bid to States right? No way I see them competing with the East in the semis or the West / North region even if they did pull an upset.

Would have to agree here.. I don't think the South D2 winner would beat the East winner..

The D2 Final Four should be pretty interesting based on the teams that should be there

In D1 I really believe there is a chance for some chaos. A lot of teams have shown the ability to compete with anybody. There are the favorites but I feel Darby, Davidson, and Centerville are dangerous on any given day!

Would have to agree here.. I don't think the South D2 winner would beat the East winner..

The D2 Final Four should be pretty interesting based on the teams that should be there

In D1 I really believe there is a chance for some chaos. A lot of teams have shown the ability to compete with anybody. There are the favorites but I feel Darby, Davidson, and Centerville are dangerous on any given day!

I haven't seen Darby or Davidson, but I wouldn't put my money on Centerville shaking things up too much.

Agreed. I can't speak as to the other regions. I'm only familiar with the south.

Updated 5/11:

Division 1 State Tournament

S 1. St Xavier
S 2. Elder

W 1 Centerville
W 2. Beavercreek

E 1. Davidson
E 2. Darby

N 1. Ignatius
N 2. Ed's

Division 2

S. Roger Bacon