State results

ImPartial

The prelims for today are posted on swimmeet.com.

Mosko is the only swimmer in an individual event that made the top finals today for StX. Anyone know what happened to Ginocchio...went from 3 seed in the 200 free to 10th in the prelims? They also have the top prelim time for the medley relay plus several more swimming in the consolation finals.

Bart was tapered for State. I hope he is not sick!! There is alot of illness going around St. X. He is a great racer. Nice swims by Rooney, Ransenberg, Springer, Smit and Trnovec to make it back tonight.

Congrats St Xavier Aquabombers on your State title.
It looked close after Friday. UA trailed by only 9 pts!

I saw that St Charles reeled in UA! Nice job St Charlie.
What about the swim David Mosko layed down in the 500! 4:20!!!
NICE job David. State record holder!

I saw that St Charles reeled in UA! Nice job St Charlie.
What about the swim David Mosko layed down in the 500! 4:20!!!
NICE job David. State record holder!

Hook, check your PM's:banana:

Congrats to St. X. Beautiful swim by Mosko.:clap: :thumb:

The most impressive swim has to be the 100 butterfly by Staab. Broke the state record, tied the national record (again, by a former olympian). Good choice by Mosko to switch events to avoid Staab in the butterfly. Are they both headed to Stanford?

he didn't switch to "avoid" him. he didn't back out. he swam the 200 free which he could score more national points in for x. which he did. an yes they are both at stanford

Does any one have the top 3 or even top 6 times this year for 50 yd free and 100 yd fly? (for the state championship)

Thanks