state predictions

It's really hard to predict the individual placements for the state meet because we don't know who has been working hard or who will swim what. As for the team standing, I honestly think Moeller has a good shot but that is my bias opinion. Can't wait for the season to start!

I think all teams hope Moeller is as strong as you say. All the rest of the teams need St. X to have as small a number of swimmers than they ever have had at the state meet. This is the first year is quite some time that St. Francis will be swimming at the Big 8 in Canton and the Viking Invite the following day in Cleveland. After those meets, we should have an idea concerning the Knights. Are any of the SW District teams going to these meets? Hold on because the season is going to start rockin' very soon!!!

I think all teams hope Moeller is as strong as you say. All the rest of the teams need St. X to have as small a number of swimmers than they ever have had at the state meet. This is the first year is quite some time that St. Francis will be swimming at the Big 8 in Canton and the Viking Invite the following day in Cleveland. After those meets, we should have an idea concerning the Knights. Are any of the SW District teams going to these meets? Hold on because the season is going to start rockin' very soon!!!

Bombers will swim in both meets. They split the team for the meets. They should swim okay. I think they will be somewhat tired especially if they practiced Friday morning.

Sometimes you will see good swims at the sw classic, yet I think the Bombers will be ramping up their distance as big 8 and Viking approach.

My Predictions:

200 free: Grant House
200 IM: Grant House
50 Free: Grant House
100 Fly: Grant House
100 Free: Grant House
500 Free: Hassler Carroll in the upset as Grant House chokes on a chicken wing
100 Back: Grant House
100 Breast: Grant House

As you can all see the prodigy will sweep the events as long as King Brower doesn't provide chicken wings as they run away with the state title!

My Predictions:

200 free: Grant House
200 IM: Grant House
50 Free: Grant House
100 Fly: Grant House
100 Free: Grant House
500 Free: Hassler Carroll in the upset as Grant House chokes on a chicken wing
100 Back: Grant House
100 Breast: Grant House

As you can all see the prodigy will sweep the events as long as King Brower doesn't provide chicken wings as they run away with the state title!

Too bad you can only swim 2 events. I am sure if the powers to be at St. X asked for an exemption to this rule, the OHSAA would probably change the rule though. Maybe he could swim all four legs of the medley relay, because I am sure he would win that state title also.

What is House going to swim? I could see him winning the 200 free and finishing top three in about anything else besides the 100br or 100bk. I would expect to see a strong showing from st. x at the big 8 meet.

What is House going to swim? I could see him winning the 200 free and finishing top three in about anything else besides the 100br or 100bk. I would expect to see a strong showing from st. x at the big 8 meet.

His two best events are the 200 free and 200 IM. Since those two events are right next to each other you would assume Brower would put him in one of those.

House swam at the Mark Braun Invitational a weekend ago and posted some impressive times. I assuming he wasn't fully tapered!

200 free: 1:40
200 IM: 1:50
100 free: 46 low
100 breast: 1:00

But in all seriousness, I cant wait for the race between Kevin George, Grant Automobile, and possibly Greg Nymberg. this a final could be a really good race and the b final will probably be the fastest one ever too if Westrick can sneak in

But in all seriousness, I cant wait for the race between Kevin George, Grant Automobile, and possibly Greg Nymberg. this a final could be a really good race and the b final will probably be the fastest one ever too if Westrick can sneak in

Grant Automobile?! That is highly disrespectful and y. The St. Xavier Aquabombers are freight trains from hell! To say they are just 'automobiles' is wrong, especially when it is the future 7-time state champion Grant House we are talking about! Those damn chicken wings will always get ya!

I heard of a man named Siddhartha Budapest from the south pacific islands is moving to Ohio. He is rumored to be a 1:41 in the 200 and a 52 in the 100 fly. long course. He is so fast at swimming because he learned to swim at a young age and where he is from, they don't walk from place to place, they swim. He is 6'13" and has the wingspan of a huge bird. This is legit, Grant Automobile beware! you have been warned.

I heard of a man named Siddhartha Budapest from the south pacific islands is moving to Ohio. He is rumored to be a 1:41 in the 200 and a 52 in the 100 fly. long course. He is so fast at swimming because he learned to swim at a young age and where he is from, they don't walk from place to place, they swim. He is 6'13" and has the wingspan of a huge bird. This is legit, Grant Automobile beware! you have been warned.

Siddhartha Busapest? Huh? If I had to describe THE Grant House in one word it would have to be colossal. Bird? How about a dinosaur, Grant House is a dinosaur which would eat any bird. any day. Case dismissed.:shrug: :soapbox:

Grant Automobile's 5'4" doesnt come close to Siddhartha's 6'13". If Automobile is a dinosaur, then Siddhartha is a bigger dinosaur that could eat all the other dinosaurs. get off your soap box.

I just recently talked to the President (George W. Bush) for you who some reason think barrock is our President??? Anyways Bush just told me he bought a 7'2 Nigerian named Ozamataz Buckshank which is swimming a 1.27 and also a 3.4. Whatever those stats mean? Ozamataz Buckshank cost up to 6.7 billion but Bush said he was well worth it.

I've heard the same, it's Bush's new approach to dominate the Olympics! after Grant Automobile wins every event of course!!:p

Thank god for Bush and trying to stop the Soviet Union!! all these dictators like Osama Bin Laden trying to run the Olympics! Bout time for us to use a little of their own medicine and bring home the gold this year!:clap: :party:

My predictions for state is that freshman prodigy from kings Teddy schelhr will go head to head with Grant House. But Grant will have the advantage due to Teddy's testicular surgery. I hope it's a fast recovery so he can give Grant a run for his money GoKnights

This thread has been hijacked by the 3 stooges. I am sure that the St X and Moeller faithful are proud to be represented by such intellect.

Thank you SwimReporter. I pride myself on bringing accurate information to this thread. My name is BryanKimutis and I apporve this message.

My predictions for state is that freshman prodigy from kings Teddy schelhr will go head to head with Grant House. But Grant will have the advantage due to Teddy's testicular surgery. I hope it's a fast recovery so he can give Grant a run for his money GoKnights

I will pray for his testicle.

Palazzo Just went 1:47.93 in the IM and JrNats, Rutter, 1:49.15. Brock Turner went 4:21.52 in the 500 and 1:49.21 in the IM, (Caleb Dressel from Bolles went 18.94 leading off the 200FR!, not an Ohio kid, but that is fast.)
http://www.swmeets.com/Realtime/SC Juniors/2013/

That's incredible... how about the 16 yr old from Virginia who just broke Phelps' 15-16 age group record in the 500 free... 4:17.45 !!!

Congratulations to Mason's Zoe Thatcher too... she got third in the women's 500 free with a 4:45.03