Stars matter

Basically 30% of 5* get drafted in Round 1 vs less than 1% of 3*. This is the problem with idiot casual sports fans, they love romanticizing the underdog. Rather than look at they data, they love spouting off how “JJ Watt was a 2*” without examining things in a broader context, bc they’re dumb lazy re*ards who rely on Barstool for their sports news.

Some people get really wound over things that affect them personally not at all and shouldn't even matter. People are funny.

As an OSU fan I believe they need four 5 stars at MINIMUM for the 2024 class. Only getting 3 total from the past 2 classes just is not getting it done on the recruiting trail. Need to be able to recruit Georgia and Florida better.

Some people get really wound over things that affect them personally not at all and shouldn't even matter. People are funny.
I’m tired of stupidity. Stars matter, the data proves it. If fans are such “diehards” they should know this.

LOL where did Freeman graduate from. Typical ND excuse on why the little green men are irrelevant in today's college football world: our recruiting standards are too high.
They’ve made 2 playoffs. And it is insanely hard to get high level recruits bc of the academic requirements. That’s not the only reason, but it’s a big one. Even kids who qualify, might not feel like putting in the effort while in school.

And you talk a lot of s**t, but Ohio St’s QBs stink worse than Urban Meyer’s fingers.

Speaking of then vs. now, ND QBs have been busts and doodoo in the NFL for the last 30 years.

Since we’re talking about now - which program needed a 5th year transfer because they can’t recruit or develop QBs?
They went out and recruited that 5th yr Sr.

What Ohio St QB has torn it up in the NFL? Fields? He’s kind of good, but not elite.
None. That doesn’t change the fact ND hasn’t had a QB drafted in your lifetime that’s done anything noteworthy in the NFL. Glass houses and all that.

None. That doesn’t change the fact ND hasn’t had a QB drafted in your lifetime that’s done anything noteworthy in the NFL. Glass houses and all that.
It does change the discussion when you’re talking as an Ohio St fan

It does change the discussion when you’re talking as an Ohio St fan
….that’s the point I’m making. No OSU hasn’t had any success at the position in the NFL. My point was ND hasn’t either in your lifetime. Hence the glass houses and all that.

….that’s the point I’m making. No OSU hasn’t had any success at the position in the NFL. My point was ND hasn’t either in your lifetime. Hence the glass houses and all that.
But… we’re not talking NFL. Currently, Ohio St’s QBs blow and ND has the all time leader in TDs in the ACC. What happens in the NFL is irrelevant.

But… we’re not talking NFL. Currently, Ohio St’s QBs blow and ND has the all time leader in TDs in the ACC. What happens in the NFL is irrelevant.
Well that’s to be determined. I always pegged you as smarter than this, despite your constant irrational outbursts.

And my apologies, I thought your original comment on OSU QBs was about their success in the NFL. Misunderstood.

Well that’s to be determined. I always pegged you as smarter than this, despite your constant irrational outbursts.

And my apologies, I thought your original comment on OSU QBs was about their success in the NFL. Misunderstood.
Mostly, I just wanted to get that dig in on Urban. Kinda like how he dug his fingers into that girl’s a**

For all the who don’t understand probabilities; there’s only 32 5* in each class compared to over 1,000 3*. So yeah, stars matter a ton. Stop romanticizing the 3* tryhard, those guys don’t win you titles.

VERY IN TE RESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE stats will be stunning realizations to Ladd McConkey, Jordan Davis, Arian Smith, Jay Ward, Javon Bullard, Cameron Erving, and Stetson Bennett the IV, who were ALL three stars or worse. But will all have been or will be HIGH draft choices in the future!!!!!!

VERY IN TE RESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE stats will be stunning realizations to Ladd McConkey, Jordan Davis, Arian Smith, Jay Ward, Javon Bullard, Cameron Erving, and Stetson Bennett the IV, who were ALL three stars or worse. But will all have been or will be HIGH draft choices in the future!!!!!!
And how many 5* super stars did they play with? A lot.