Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

heff, if you're going to keep following me around just remember that you're not my type. I don't go that way.

Really? REALLY? You are actually going to call out someone for following you? Damn, lard you are nothing beyond delusional now. This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Oh, how's that Twitter war with Firewatch going? Donuts, anyone?

FridayNightOhio Podcast- Week 10 preview

Jackson, Hoover prepare for each other with Connor Ashby's availability in question

Blue Cup gives Tuslaw, Fairless a chance to end on upswing

St. Thomas Aquinas completes climb back to postseason

'Program goals' still in Northwest's reach in Week 10

Week 10 preview: Alliance at Marlington

Week 10 preview: Carrollton at Minerva

Week 10 preview: Loudonville at Northwest

Week 10 preview: St. Thomas Aquinas at Canton South

Week 10 preview: Malvern at Sandy Valley

Week 10 Preview: Tuslaw at Fairless

Week 10 Preview: Central at Louisville

Week 10 Preview: Lake at Green

Week 10 Preview: GlenOak at Perry

In a small tidbit, Forbes Magazine recently released its list of 400 richest Americans. Gayle Benson, widow of Tom Benson and owner of the Saints and Pelicans, came in at #275 with a net worth of $3.1 billion.

Crusaders and L'ville had a great game. Hoover and Jackson was terrific. Alliance wins another title. Northwest should get in the playoffs. And quietly off to the side Perry has another good week and just keeps getting better. Oh and there's a game today ;)

1. Congrats to Tigers well deserved
2. Big Stop and Big play was determined factor

3. Probably the worst most biased against Massillon tv commentator I have ever heard.... yes it was that obvious!

Congrats Tigers and Pups - you make Stark County proud for 130th year!

1. Congrats to Tigers well deserved
2. Big Stop and Big play was determined factor

3. Probably the worst most biased against Massillon tv commentator I have ever heard.... yes it was that obvious!

Congrats Tigers and Pups - you make Stark County proud for 130th year!
I agree on the commentator he literally sighed when Keyes broke through the hole in the 3rd!