St. Edward (4-0) @ Massillon (3-1)

It’s double elimination to get there. It’s irrelevant you can spin it however you want to fit your useless argument. The Massillon Tigers have 24 state championships and there isn’t an argument to be had. It’s pretty sad that your team is 4-0 and here you are on a Massillon vs St Ed’s thread contributing nothing to it at all. Weird
Did you not claim your 24 was like a tournament? You cannot win a single elimination tournament with a loss/tie which I'm fairly certain not all AP titles had TIG unblemished in any form

What are you talking about idiot ? It’s your team that is a lost cause. Surely you don’t want to make the playoffs again. ???
Lost cause after 4 games? Who doesnt want to make the playoffs every year? You are really struggling tonight.

Lost cause after 4 games? Who doesnt want to make the playoffs every year? You are really struggling tonight.
Not at all. Clearly it’s a lost cause or you would have spent your Tuesday night talking about the GO game, there is a thread for that. Instead it’s all about Massillon. But thanks we love it that way !
The thing is now if you don’t make the playoffs you might as well not even be playing football.

Catch the live interactive audio broadcast of the game on the Tiger Sports Network broadcasting exclusively on the MassillonLIVE Facebook News Page. Tune in and join in the conversation!

The original poster to whom I replied DID say "always"- but you horned in on that repartee, in the middle-- and you seem to lack awareness of his comment-- the very definition of "Clueless"-- but that's not a surprising-- after all, you apparently did go to Ms. Washington-- they're not known for classroom excellence-- in fact, they're not known for excellence in ANYTHING, other than some claims their alums make (supported by some newspaper polls-- the same kinds of polls that currently have Cleveland Heights and Ms. Jackson in Ohio's Division I Top Fifteen) of having some excellent football teams (over 50 years ago).

I thought maybe you were searching for the proper honorific, when you addressed me as "Your Clueless"-- I didn't know I was YOUR anything, but since you seem to think I am royalty, I just provided a proper sobriquet... though it does look like you've now begun to master the use of the apostrophe in contractions, in YOUR latest post. At least YOU didn't waste any money on your education-- the education at Ms. Washington was free-- about exactly what it was worth.

Since you think my prediction is meaningless, I'll explain it to you: this matchup will not be hard-fought to the end-- the guy (above) who thinks Ms. Washington's players won't ever quit in this game is in for a rude surprise-- especially when he sees Ms. Washington's players just going through the motions, after the running clock starts, in the second half.
Yawn ?

If you were looking for AP titles pre-1972, Massillon has I believe 12 of those.
BCAB089C-2523-4E73-BDE5-7E19BBDB707B.jpeg

Elder fans will admit they do not have a run game. & Tried to air it out with Ed.
Mentor starting quarterback broke his thumb.
Rock Creek ??????
Toledo CC 2-2 With Findlay 2-2 being the only competitive win.
I really don't see where St Ed has been challenged. & should be 4-0
This game will be worth watching.
Go Tigers !!!

All the talk about past titles.
If you take out all the paid private schools. Massillon won the last 3
Like when was the last time 2 public school played the title game

Elder had some success throwing the ball against the Eds defense.

I think the strength of the Massillon offense is the running game. Correct me if I'm wrong Tigers.

Eds has incredible depth, especially in the large bodies category. The Eagles lines are typically large, but they have a lot of huge kids in the pipeline.

Be careful 82 you're going to burst a blood vessel in your head. You are truly one of a kind.
Ya never know I might, things happen. But I know 2 things that won’t happen.
1. You won’t stop following me around on this site, with your emojis and privates messages and replying to my posts.
2. You won’t stop posting about Massillon !

Isn’t there a Green game thread you can spend your time on, instead of a Massillon game thread that you are unable to discuss the topic ???

Yeah they "found" some more paper titles.

Right now they are scouring papers from the 1800s to see if they can find anymore.
Actually, we contracted with the Ohio Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to find more titles. Outsourcing is all the rage these days. Word is Erik Howard is learning to read so he can help out instead of folding linens all day.

We have just as many times as you have.
It’s not excuses he is stating facts. When Massillon gets a transfer it’s the end of the world but the parochial schools have kids coming in every summer from all over the area and then it’s “that’s what parochial schools do” ??‍♂️
It’s not the end of the world….it’s cheating. Let’s never forget that your coach was suspended and your school was put on probation for “bringing in transfers”.

It’s not the end of the world….it’s cheating. Let’s never forget that your coach was suspended and your school was put on probation for “bringing in transfers”.
Ya we know it’s only the public schools that ever get in trouble ? The parochials can comb an 8 county area for kids they want. When public schools smarten up and say if you can’t beat them, join them, then they turn you in for doing the same things they are. ??‍♂️

Elder had some success throwing the ball against the Eds defense.

I think the strength of the Massillon offense is the running game. Correct me if I'm wrong Tigers.

Eds has incredible depth, especially in the large bodies category. The Eagles lines are typically large, but they have a lot of huge kids in the pipeline.
Yes . Moore is pushing the run game.
Depth is the only thing I see that puts Ed as the favorite.
Game like this will ensure a home game come week 11

Ya never know I might, things happen. But I know 2 things that won’t happen.
1. You won’t stop following me around on this site, with your emojis and privates messages and replying to my posts.
2. You won’t stop posting about Massillon !

Isn’t there a Green game thread you can spend your time on, instead of a Massillon game thread that you are unable to discuss the topic ???
See now this is where your sickness kicks in. 1. You have double or triple the amount of the cute little 3rd grade emojis posted than I do and I don't even want to attempt to count even a weeks worth of yours. 2. Go back to all PM's. EVERY single one was started by you, yes EVERY one, but hey takes a big man to man up so I don't see it happening from a derelict. 3. I let 90% of the stupid shiz you post go by but yes can't help myself to all of it. Ever notice I was responding and posting with your BFF when you accused me of being your shadow, hmmmm.

Ya we know it’s only the public schools that ever get in trouble ? The parochials can comb an 8 county area for kids they want. When public schools smarten up and say if you can’t beat them, join them, then they turn you in for doing the same things they are. ??‍♂️
See this is the stupidity, accusing anyone of combing 8 counties when your coach brought a kid from 4 hours away to live with him. Oh and yeh he wasn't a tuba player in the band, surprise none of them needed "saved" down in Cincy.

See now this is where your sickness kicks in. 1. You have double or triple the amount of the cute little 3rd grade emojis posted than I do and I don't even want to attempt to count even a weeks worth of yours. 2. Go back to all PM's. EVERY single one was started by you, yes EVERY one, but hey takes a big man to man up so I don't see it happening from a derelict. 3. I let 90% of the stupid shiz you post go by but yes can't help myself to all of it. Ever notice I was responding and posting with your BFF when you accused me of being your shadow, hmmmm.
As i said about those 2 things won’t ever happen.
Thanks for proving me right ! Daily !