Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

Campaigns poll and research all kinds of things about the electorate. That research is used to determine where they should focus their campaign and what specific messaging should be used. Generally speaking, that data is highly confidential to the campaign and would not be shared publicly unless they felt it could benefit them. Trump’s campaign gave Russian Intelligence their research data so the Russian attacks could be more surgical , better focused, and more effective. Aiding and abetting a foreign enemy to undermine our election needs to result in charges.
Charges for what? What laws would be broken?

Campaigns poll and research all kinds of things about the electorate. That research is used to determine where they should focus their campaign and what specific messaging should be used. Generally speaking, that data is highly confidential to the campaign and would not be shared publicly unless they felt it could benefit them. Trump’s campaign gave Russian Intelligence their research data so the Russian attacks could be more surgical , better focused, and more effective. Aiding and abetting a foreign enemy to undermine our election needs to result in charges.
Can you explain why Trumps campaign manager is giving Russian Intelligence private campaign data for key swing states during an election it has been proven by multiple US Intelligence committees that they interfered with to help trump?

Any reason?

The only conspiracy I see are the words you two seem to be repeating from some fake news source of your choosing.

I forgot to ask is this information coming from all the proof Pencil Neck Schiff said he had and promised to share?

The only conspiracy I see are the words you two seem to be repeating from some fake news source of your choosing.
This is not coming from the media. It is coming directly from our intelligence agencies and reported by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

What act was going to be committed against the united States?
Assisting a foreign enemy in an attack against the electoral system and process. You can try to play cute but is criminal. The shift is predictable. From there was no conspiracy to the conspiracy was not illegal.

Assisting a foreign enemy in an attack against the electoral system and process. You can try to play cute but is criminal. The shift is predictable. From there was no conspiracy to the conspiracy was not illegal.
Uh huh. I look forward to seeing the charges.

that must have been part of one of the impeachment trials we witnessed. it was one of the charges the house mAde against trump.....oh...wait....

You probably won't since you did not care if a russia spy was cozy with the NRA and GQP. Go Russia!
How can he NOT care when he has no idea who she is or what she did . He has no clue what her story or background is . He has no idea at all that she goes back to feeding Trump questions as a quasi reporter 5 + years ago . You forget he doesn’t know or really care about anything except trolling a few out here . Hard to not care about something you don’t even know .

How can he NOT care when he has no idea who she is or what she did . He has no clue what her story or background is . He has no idea at all that she goes back to feeding Trump questions as a quasi reporter 5 + years ago . You forget he doesn’t know or really care about anything except trolling a few out here . Hard to not care about something you don’t even know .
Drunk again?

Drunk again?

Still proving that you don't know anything ? Can't respond in any other way? Of course not . You don't know anything and everyone including your so called EC buddies{ Who is we?} can see that . You don't know or care about any discussion except for trolling about 3-5 people out here and for some reason it must make you feel better about yourself . Seeing as you couldn't care less about politics or anything else discussed here and don't seem to actually know much? What other reason is there? Really ? Drunk ? That's what you're reduced to as a comeback? Again ? Look , the lil pissant is projecting again. lmao What a freaking lightweight . But we already knew that . Or is it Flyweight ".? lol

Last edited:
Still proving that you don't know anything ? Can't respond in any other way? Of course not . You don't know anything and everyone including your so called EC buddies{ Who is we?} can see that . You don't know or care about any discussion except for trolling about 3-5 people out here and for some reason it must make you feel better about yourself . Seeing as you couldn't care less about politics or anything else discussed here and don't seem to actually know much? What other reason is there? Really ? Drunk ? That's what you're reduced to as a comeback? Again ? Look , the lil pissant is projecting again. lmao What a freaking lightweight . But we already knew that . Or is it Flyweight ".? lol
Definitely a drunk rant. It's Sunday night. You on vacation?

Definitely a drunk rant. It's Sunday night. You on vacation?

Really ? Dying on this hill? Dude , it's obvious to anyone who has read your posts the last few years you don't know chit and your only purpose is to be a disagreeable troll to a few people out here. Always knowing you have back-up and no one will ever say anything to you about not knowing anything. Sober as a judge . Again . projecting ? I think you are . I think you have no comeback , I know you don't know anything , read anything or care about anything .

Really ? Dying on this hill? Dude , it's obvious to anyone who has read your posts the last few years you don't know chit and your only purpose is to be a disagreeable troll to a few people out here. Always knowing you have back-up and no one will ever say anything to you about not knowing anything. Sober as a judge . Again . projecting ? I think you are . I think you have no comeback , I know you don't know anything , read anything or care about anything .
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Projecting what? Being drunk? That's stupid.

As I said before, you claim to read "everything" but you don't know sheet.

There have been several good discussions the past couple of days. I figured you missed most of it because it didn't involve trump. Or at least you couldn't figure out how to weave trump in.

Go to bed hairball. 4:45 comes early.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Projecting what? Being drunk? That's stupid.

As I said before, you claim to read "everything" but you don't know sheet.

There have been several good discussions the past couple of days. I figured you missed most of it because it didn't involve trump. Or at least you couldn't figure out how to weave trump in.

Go to bed hairball. 4:45 comes early.

Wow . You run a national company and thousands call you boss and you're up at this hour trolling somone on a message board? Hmm . I work for myself basically { or do work for others who pay } You have thousands counting on you to wake up and solve their problems relying on your smarter than most intellect and huge brain that you tell us you have. HAHAHAHAA is your first line ? Then not understanding that calling somone drunk is a weak stupid comeback { No one in the 85 percent will ever say anything about your weak azzz reply's EVER} I have forgotten more than you know .

Several good discussions that you have started and actually offered any perspective and information ? Come on man. Not a one . Still obsessed with the leader of your party and my thoughts ? You probably don't realize that because you actually don't know anything .{ you pobably think he's relaxing and retired and has no influence on YOUR party} If there are any good discussions here and there are some , or as many as can be had with 85 percent majority right wing { some FARRRRRRR RW } you have nothing to do with any of it .. You are nothing more than a troll of the 15 percent . { about 4-5 people }

Wow . You run a national company and thousands call you boss and you're up at this hour trolling somone on a message board? Hmm . I work for myself basically { or do work for others who pay } You have thousands counting on you to wake up and solve their problems relying on your smarter than most intellect and huge brain that you tell us you have. HAHAHAHAA is your first line ? Then not understanding that calling somone drunk is a weak stupid comeback { No one in the 85 percent will ever say anything about your weak azzz reply's EVER} I have forgotten more than you know .

Several good discussions that you have started and actually offered any perspective and information ? Come on man. Not a one . Still obsessed with the leader of your party and my thoughts ? You probably don't realize that because you actually don't know anything .{ you pobably think he's relaxing and retired and has no influence on YOUR party} If there are any good discussions here and there are some , or as many as can be had with 85 percent majority right wing { some FARRRRRRR RW } you have nothing to do with any of it .. You are nothing more than a troll of the 15 percent . { about 4-5 people }
I am on a mini-vacation visiting relatives and playing golf. Not that 12:20 is super late anyway. The key to being a good leader is having good people under you so you don't have to solve their every problem. This way, I can enjoy my time away from work. But don't you worry...I will be back at it on Tuesday. Cool that you work for yourself or do work for others that pay (glad you figured out they should pay you. Lol). Probably a good choice. I could only imagine you butchering the english language with your employees.

Your second paragraph is just TDS ramblings. As usual.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in his decision.
"These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility," he added.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in his decision.
"These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility," he added.

Rachel sold you a lumps of coal ........................you're still buying them.

Probably time to do a deep dive into the crimes during the trump administration. Calls with foreign leaders, especially Vlad....unredacted Mueller report....deep dive into the financial ties between Russian Oligarchs and Trump Inc. GOP Senators and NRA. Also be good to review the mystery trip of GOP house members to Moscow on july 4th.