Springfield Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know why Springfield is even playing this game. The beacon and Yost already figured they won.

I must have missed it! Saw an article on Joe and his coaches, the Merring kid and one on Ellet and the City Series.

Did they have another one where Yost predicts doom and gloom for S'field?

If Sparty wants to believe Ellet is overlooking them they couldnt be more wrong.

Good luck tom. polster, hope your son has a good, injury free game.

I must have missed it! Saw an article on Joe and his coaches, the Merring kid and one on Ellet and the City Series.

Did they have another one where Yost predicts doom and gloom for S'field?

If Sparty wants to believe Ellet is overlooking them they couldnt be more wrong.

Good luck tom. polster, hope your son has a good, injury free game.
whats that supposed to mean? And yes I did see all the articles, so has the boys. They have about 50 of them pasted up in the new locker room and weight room and film room. They are reminded everyday for 363 days now. Focus aint the word.

whats that supposed to mean? And yes I did see all the articles, so has the boys. They have about 50 of them pasted up in the new locker room and weight room and film room. They are reminded everyday for 363 days now. Focus aint the word.

It does not matter what they have posted up. I really don't even care if ellet wins but I am pretty sure it is a blowout. Watching film on SHS, I do like thei D-end play

It means I hope your son has a good, productive game and comes out injury free ready to roll for the rest of the season. Nothing vindictive!
I want Ellet to win the game, doesnt' mean I'm an a-hole.

Do they really have those articles posted all over the new locker room!?
Reading about how Yost picked his staff, a kid whose dad is a coach and Ellet trying to repeat as City Champs wouldn't exactly get me pumped up and focused any more than usual.:shrug: :laugh:

Hope Spartans don't overlook this team that they beat 1-0 last year. Ellet should be able to compete with them

It means I hope your son has a good, productive game and comes out injury free ready to roll for the rest of the season. Nothing vindictive!
I want Ellet to win the game, doesnt' mean I'm an a-hole.

Do they really have those articles posted all over the new locker room!?
Reading about how Yost picked his staff, a kid whose dad is a coach and Ellet trying to repeat as City Champs wouldn't exactly get me pumped up and focused any more than usual.:shrug: :laugh:
its just one more thing that has added up these past 365 days.

Here is a reminder they see everyday hanging.
0cfeeedb-1473-4635-8188-12b01f296cb8_zps423cefd4.jpg
63 pics of Ellet scoring. If these boys come out and play like I think they will, its going to be a great game.

With the Spartans scoring with 4:50 left in the game, who were they playing against? The freshman or the cheerleaders?

They got my boys helmet hanging up in there? Autographed of course. lol

My son said two years ago when Dillon picked up that fumble and went about 70 yds. he got to the ball just after Dillon picked it up and two seconds later Dillon had ten yds. on him, and my son is not slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.