Springfield BYF 'Wins' 'Losses' 2012

I don't know the specifics but I overheard a couple dads last night talking about big changes for youth football and they seemed very optimistic about it.

Depends on you look at it. My biggest concern is who will take Joes place and do they really understand the job. Its almost a fulltime job. Barely half the board attended any meetings and now think they can run a program. I hope the board votes in someone that is dedicated as Joe was, not to mention his wife. People seem to forget how F'd up this program was before Joe. I also hope football will be the main focus. Its gonna be a shame all the hard work and money gets used for something else.

People like you chin wipe mess up youth programs, the wrestling board did alot of great things, bought singlets, fun night at ymca for awards, sweatshirts and pants...what happened after that??? hmmmm nada.. You pretend to be a Spartan but just last season ran to stv open gym and ran your mouth about the team you were supposed to be part of..you know nothing about syf except how to gossip...stop peeing in the pool and move on.:rolleyes:

People like you chin wipe mess up youth programs, the wrestling board did alot of great things, bought singlets, fun night at ymca for awards, sweatshirts and pants...what happened after that??? hmmmm nada.. You pretend to be a Spartan but just last season ran to stv open gym and ran your mouth about the team you were supposed to be part of..you know nothing about syf except how to gossip...stop peeing in the pool and move on.:rolleyes:

What happened after that was we took the zero balance that was left from all the post season parties, pants and whatever else was bought and had to start over. We then took the money raised and put it where it needed to go(dual meets and tournaments) with full blessing from the high school coach. As far as me "running my mouth", ha. Everything I said, I said knowing the "nosey Rosies" were listening. My distaste for boards shouldn't get your panties in a wad.

What happened after that was we took the zero balance that was left from all the post season parties, pants and whatever else was bought and had to start over. We then took the money raised and put it where it needed to go(dual meets and tournaments) with full blessing from the high school coach. As far as me "running my mouth", ha. Everything I said, I said knowing the "nosey Rosies" were listening. My distaste for boards shouldn't get your panties in a wad.

have you looked at your self ? it looks like you might like wearing panties

have you looked at your self ? it looks like you might like wearing panties

Ha, we'll played sir (or ma'am). Your mama. Listen, the year my kid played football, my son had a good time and I as well. If you're one of Joes minions, jump off because I think he did a great job (I just don't like boards). If you're personally attacking me because you "just don't like me", get in line biotches.

Last edited:
The Akron Zips Football team has been working hard in preparation for the upcoming season! Remember, the Spring Game is slated for April 27 at 1 p.m. and admission is FREE!

There will be a pregame youth clinic in the Fieldhouse. Watch for more info to come.