Southeast @ Mogadore

Southeast beats Moggy 21-6. What the heck happened here??

Moggy v JFK 16-14
JFK v Champion 48-6
SE v Champion 22-21 (OT)
JFK v Rootstown 48-7
SE v Rootstown 14-7

Congratulations SE. One win every 11 years or so and you still have JFK to go. Enjoy
1633746701067.png

Teams get better, Teams have injuries, Coaches get better with every game. Teams rarely stay static week to week.

Sounds like them coaches and players at Southeast are getting better with every game they play, and not letting last year dictate this year.
It’s good to have tradition, talent, culture and pride but the are secondary attributes of a winning program/team, not primary. That why they play the game.

Great win for the Pirates. Mogadore is a tough place to play… Did Knight Play tonight for Mogadore? It doesn’t sound like it would’ve made a difference in the game I was just curious I knew he was injured early in the year.

Congratulations SE. One win every 11 years or so and you still have JFK to go. Enjoy
And win with class. Really the kid with the Pirate flag running on the field attempting a Baker Mayfield plant ...I congratulated the Pirates and told them to enjoy. JFK is a tough team...good luck and you get them at your field!

well what a classless post. Shame on you. Most mogadore fans has some class but there are a few that don't. Congrats to SE on playing a complete game both on offense and defensive. Wildcat 71 hope you revise your post you made mogadore look bad and yourself look well ill let it go at that.