Should Rudy Giuliani be executed for treason?

As anyone who calculated that it was a good idea to get with Trump in any capacity at any time Rudy G and his reputation will be forever be tarnished. In bout a year and a half please feel free to prove me wrong

Too-many-choices.jpeg

If Giuliani represented Zarrab & Trump concurrently, and attempted to convince Trump to use his Presidential influence to help Zarrab, that is obviously unethical and he should face consequences. But I don't believe it's punishable by death last I checked. Sorry happy.

I was not serious...but if we are executing McCabe Comey and Brennan I thought it was fair....

Let’s put some pieces together: 1) Prosecutors questioning witnesses since August 2) Giuliani’s associates scooped up only when making a run for the airport 3) An indictment which suggests informants and/or wire taps.

Rudy may be in trouble.

If I'm following this correctly, Rudy has spent months arguing that Hunter Biden was paid an absurd amount of money based on political connections and not actual professional skill, all while being paid half a million dollars for his political connections. Oh the hypocrisy.

If I'm following this correctly, Rudy has spent months arguing that Hunter Biden was paid an absurd amount of money based on political connections and not actual professional skill, all while being paid half a million dollars for his political connections. Oh the hypocrisy.

Just more fake news...
This is a long established business that Rudy has 30 % share they do hundreds millions of bussiness throughout the world. He is the most famous mayor our country has ever had and a great attorney.
Maybe the Chinese should have hired this company to make Billion dollar deals over a alcoholic, drug addict who was booted from the military and has no experience? The Chinese must be really dumb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliani_Partners

I was not serious...but if we are executing McCabe Comey and Brennan I thought it was fair....

Let’s put some pieces together: 1) Prosecutors questioning witnesses since August 2) Giuliani’s associates scooped up only when making a run for the airport 3) An indictment which suggests informants and/or wire taps.

Rudy may be in trouble.

Those guys attempted a coup ......twice. They should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Rudy not complying with legal precedent will not cooperate with investigation. Should be locked up. If I or anyone else told congress to F off we would be held in contempt.

A subpoena duces tecum requires you to produce documents or tangible evidence. Since a subpoena is a court order, refusal to comply can result in contempt of court charge, punishable by jail, a fine, or both

Rudy not complying with legal precedent will not cooperate with investigation. Should be locked up. If I or anyone else told congress to F off we would be held in contempt.

A subpoena duces tecum requires you to produce documents or tangible evidence. Since a subpoena is a court order, refusal to comply can result in contempt of court charge, punishable by jail, a fine, or both
Wrong

Federal Investigation of Trump "lawyer" Rudy Guiliani includes a counter intelligence probe.

Trump put his personal attorney in charge of shadow foreign policy. Rudy was being paid by Russian interests.

So he is trying to sell the committee on the story that he a billionaire that donated $1M and rec'd an ambassadorship with no prior experience did not understand what "quid pro quo" Rudy was doing and that it was illegal. Quite a needle to thread. He does confirm Rudy's shady operation. No good for Rudy/Trump

I just wanted to quickly post for no reason, other than it was getting uncomfortable watching Slappy talk to himself.

Carry on.

Federal Investigation of Trump "lawyer" Rudy Guiliani includes a counter intelligence probe.

Trump put his personal attorney in charge of shadow foreign policy. Rudy was being paid by Russian interests.

Uh oh .............another one of those pesky 'counter-intelligence investigations'. The last one didn't work out as planned, so let's try again.

More entertaining than the Keystone Cops

Being Trump's lawyer, associate ," friend" co -worker, working FOR him , WITH him is never a good thing is it? At the least you dn';t get paid for work you did and it always baffles me that some of the contractors that I know support trump , nothing worse than clients stiffing you on payments like trump has done throughout his business life{ He says go ahead and sue me if you want Remember he had ZERO business world endorsements from people who actually did business with him } } but others pay a much higher price { Freedom} Rudy G just another on the list of poor saps wh are stupid enough to get in bed with Trump .