Should Ohio High School Lacrosse Implement Fall Ball?

• Yes, Fall Ball would be very productive

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No, Fall Ball is simply a bad idea.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • There is no need. OHSLA bylaw are flexible enough.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Dpole7

Please vote and express your opinions, supportive or not. Fall Ball in college does not last the whole fall, just a few weeks during late September/early October. Fall ball ususally consist of (depending on Division I, II, or III) less than 8 or so games. What do you think? Could teams get the numbers? Too much of a conflict with football and soccer?

I don't think Lacrosse in the fall is a good idea. Fall is for Football. Also, quite a few lacrosse players in Stark County, are pretty good Football players also...don't make them choose. Just my 2 cents.

i think itd be pretty sick. dont make it very competitive so those guys who play other sports dont feel obligated, but it would be great for the sport and the teams to be able to organize, practice, and play together at such an early time in the year. make it just how college is, like a psuedo-competitive pre-season. no need for playoffs or anything, maybe a regional end of the season tourney but thats it.

so many players play football in the fall that it would create a bad atmosphere and dilute the talent of both sports