Serious question: So what are Moe's colors

Peterson

I am a La Salle guy but I have a question about Moe. I am not trying to start crap either so I apologize if the Moe faithful take this the wrong way.

What is the official colors of the Moeller crusaders? I see two different versions of the blue ....royal blue jerseys/pants and navy blue helmet. I also have seen this done on track and field stuff, basketball and wrestling gear as well. What gives?? Why the two different shades of blue? Is one wrong or right?

Thanks.

The Navy blue has always been there in football, and it's kind of grown into a tradition now with some other sports

official school colors are (royal) blue and gold

The colors are as stated, but each team is allowed to buy their uniforms from different providers. Example, this year the football team has Under Armour. The Track team used Nike while the Cross Country team uses Boathouse. Each of the uniform maker will have slight changes in the color of their (example) Royal Blue. So that is why you will see the difference. It might be a savings if all the teams went with one provider. On the other hand I believe most of the boy’s like the small differences from sport to sport or season to season.

With the football helmets, I believe they matched last years uniforms and were not changed with the Under Armour uniforms this year. Maybe next year?

The colors are as stated, but each team is allowed to buy their uniforms from different providers. Example, this year the football team has Under Armour. The Track team used Nike while the Cross Country team uses Boathouse. Each of the uniform maker will have slight changes in the color of their (example) Royal Blue. So that is why you will see the difference. It might be a savings if all the teams went with one provider. On the other hand I believe most of the boy’s like the small differences from sport to sport or season to season.

With the football helmets, I believe they matched last years uniforms and were not changed with the Under Armour uniforms this year. Maybe next year?

the football helmets have never matched the jerseys

Ok I understand that each team can buy their own unis. I am even ok with the different versions of blue. With that said, why in the he11 does the soccer team have GREEN stripes on the adidas unis? That to me seems insane.

Ok I understand that each team can buy their own unis. I am even ok with the different versions of blue. With that said, why in the he11 does the soccer team have GREEN stripes on the adidas unis? That to me seems insane.
Blue + Gold = Green