Sen. Bob Menendez and wife. . . . . . is the end near??? (with question marks)

19AL63

I do not feel I should have had to start this thread, but why wouldn't our liberal Democrats on Yappi be honest and honorable enough to do this.
He has been Federally indicted ( Seems for the second time. Hung jury the first time and somebody forgot to take the case to trial a second time.)
Bob the possible criminal is a New Jersey Democrat.

Guilty or innocent?

Seven people looked with out comment. I do like Bob's explanation of how and why the money gold, and other items were found in his home. Do you believe him? I find it hard to believe.

Guess Yappi is like the liberal media. Don't mention it. Don't report it and it will fade into history.

We may have a job for Chris Christy .............. I'd run for this Guys Senate Seat

REVLJU73QZBUXHEAC3R5Y4FRAY-1201110690.jpg

His wife looks like a female Lurch. The sad part he just married in 2019.

Well he had gold bars and 400,000 cash stuffed in his jackets. Probably pretty guilty.

Hung jury on the first indictment but paid back all of the money he was "given" after the senate pressured him. Why would an innocents man give money back to the people that "rightfully owed" it to him.

His wife looks like a female Lurch. The sad part he just married in 2019.

Well he had gold bars and 400,000 cash stuffed in his jackets. Probably pretty guilty.
He probably had one of the gold bars stuffed in his pants.

I do not feel I should have had to start this thread, but why wouldn't our liberal Democrats on Yappi be honest and honorable enough to do this.
He has been Federally indicted ( Seems for the second time. Hung jury the first time and somebody forgot to take the case to trial a second time.)
Bob the possible criminal is a New Jersey Democrat.

Guilty or innocent?
Dem in hot water

He's as "close to the end" as Matt Gaetz.
Gaetz has only been charged in the minds of a few liberal Democrats on Yappi. The truth is Gaetz has not been charged or arrested for any crime. Menendez has and to court he has gone. Did you hear what his explanation is for having the gold and money hide in his home. I did not know American Cubans do not trust American banks. Did you? I believe he said his parents came from Cuba and they did not trust banks so he a Senator does not trust banks. Seems he and his wife do trust bank safety deposit boxes to hold 70 thousand in cash though.

Last edited:
Notice the number of Dems calling for him to resign...meanwhile repulblicans silent with Tom Cotton supporting Menendez.

He probably should switch parties and join a group that supports grifting with foreign countries. He would fit right in.

Notice the number of Dems calling for him to resign...meanwhile repulblicans silent with Tom Cotton supporting Menendez.

He probably should switch parties and join a group that supports grifting with foreign countries. He would fit right in.
Cotton is a Repub. Why would he switch parties to support the King of grifters...president idiot.

Why would Rs call for him to resign?

It's a show; it's political posturing for God's sake; they need cover for continuing to carry the water for biden.

Even a moron can see it.

If the Biden Justice Dept doesn't push for a accelerated trial schedule for Menendez it will confirm all Trump's arguments about how Democrats weaponized the Justice system to interfere in the 2024 election.