Scrimmage Results

Its no problem. They have a great team. #20 is a flat out stud. He went deep into the woods on a home run and I think he pitched.

Who is #20? I am hoping for our sake he is a senior or no younger than a junior. After watching us, I think we will be very competitive, but in two years we should be back on top. Iknow our 9th grade didn't look too good though.

I'm sorry - I should have specified Canton Central Catholic. I just wondered how they are doing in their scrimmages.

Also, how does Jackson look so far? Both have good programs so I root for both these teams.

They have struggled a little this year. Going back to last year, they didn't win one scrimage and ended up winning a state championship. However, they have looked pretty good this preseason. They have thrown every pitcher a few innings in their scrimages this year. There hitting will come and i am looking forward to see a great team play this season

I'm sorry - I should have specified Canton Central Catholic. I just wondered how they are doing in their scrimmages.

Also, how does Jackson look so far? Both have good programs so I root for both these teams.

Jackson actually scrimmaged Central yesterday. You could've seen them both in action, two for the price of one. Jackson looked pretty good for this time of year. The biggest difference was hitting. They seem to be swinging it pretty well top to bottom.