Scores from 3/24 & 3/25

Moeller lost to Kilbourne 12-7.

that score is not a good representtation of the game...
1. moeller up 2 at the end of the first.
2. moeller up 1 at end of the half
3. kildbourne up 1 at end of the third
4. moeller's defense collapsed and gave up during the fourth quarter

that score is not a good representtation of the game...
1. moeller up 2 at the end of the first.
2. moeller up 1 at end of the half
3. kildbourne up 1 at end of the third
4. moeller's defense collapsed and gave up during the fourth quarter

It seems like that score is a good representation of the game then. It shows Moeller can't finish. I'm sure lots of teams will take advantage of that.

Loveland: 7-0 over Kalamazoo, Mich
15-2 over Waverly, Mich
11-2 over Snider, Indiana

The games were at a tourny up in Angola, Indy. Nothing special though, they were all pretty mediocre competition.

It seems like that score is a good representation of the game then. It shows Moeller can't finish. I'm sure lots of teams will take advantage of that.

I am not sure that's true. Moeller played VERY poorly in the 1st half against WRA and then made it a game in the second. I would give WK the props they deserve for this win.

I am not sure that's true. Moeller played VERY poorly in the 1st half against WRA and then made it a game in the second. I would give WK the props they deserve for this win.

Playing poor lacrosse for one half is a huge problem. This seems to be consistant of Moeller this year and it only takes one bad half to pretty much take you out of a game. Good teams play the whole game and not 50% of it.

Playing poor lacrosse for one half is a huge problem. This seems to be consistant of Moeller this year and it only takes one bad half to pretty much take you out of a game. Good teams play the whole game and not 50% of it.

Yeah it seems to be very consistant of Moeller...? Since Moeller has only played one game this year? Genius.

Yeah it seems to be very consistant of Moeller...? Since Moeller has only played one game this year? Genius.

I was referring to the St. X tournament that somebody else brought up. Genius. Pay attention to who I'm quoting. They did the same thing against WRA.