Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

Final
Alter 73
Ursuline 37
I know nothing of Alter this year, but as well as Ursuline has been playing, this is a shocking score! Great job by Alter. Possibly the most impressive, most dominant performance by a team this tournament so far.

Knights can shoot it. 1-5 everyone can shoot it. Also got depth and scoring that comes off the bench. Their length makes the zone defense tough to score on. Peaking at the right time. If you get a chance to get them out they play good team basketball very unselfish. It’s been the m-o of alter basketball these last few years. Happy for Coach Coulter and the knights.

That technical was a long time coming. St. Iggy plays a fun style to watch but they've whined after every call.

48 47 Ignatius 3:42 to go. Number 23 for Ignatius just fouled a kid and then picked up a technical so hes out. Both techs made. 1 of 2 free throws from foul made. 50. 48 delaware

Not a fan of the Cleveland big school Catholics, but this game was taken over by the refs in the second half. Delaware is a decent team, but the refs took Ignatious out of the game. What was the foul shot differential?

I don't understand referees...no foul on Ignatious on the turnover at the end? I don't want the job, I don't think I could do a better job, but that was a tough game to watch.

St. Ignatius was the better team. Then they showed zero class after the game by taunting the Delaware fans. I never thought I'd see that from St. Ignatius.