Same old Springfield

BigWorm

Dorsey comes back... they all pee down their legs in their first game.....back to football discussion

I bet pops is really regretting the switch now
this is vics dad he didnt come back to springfield to win states he alreadys been there he came back to become a more rounded player. Win or lose Vic is glad he came back and the dream is still alive to get the free ride. St v helped put him in the eyes of alot of schools now he just wants to get to the next level and get an education and keep playing the game that he loves. Nice to see these kids ive watched grow up together playing and winning some games. Hoping for more and better in the future.Congrats to coaches for a winning season

Last edited:
this is vics dad he didnt come back to springfield to win states he alreadys been there he came back to become a more rounded player. Win or lose Vic is glad he came back and the dream is still alive to get the free ride. St v helped put him in the eyes of alot of schools now he just wants to get to the next level and get an education and keep playing the game that he loves. Nice to see these kids ive watched grow up together playing and winning some games. Hoping for more and better in the future.Congrats to coaches for a winning season
I think you guys did pretty well. I was hearing officiating got the best of Springfield. :clap:

It's not necessary to be so hard on these kids. They are just that, kids. They had a nice season this year! Too much expectation put on Dorsey, he's very talented but he's one person, basketball is a team sport. There's not a lot of talent on the team besides Dorsey and Kitchen and yet these kids still fought hard and won a lot more games than they are used to winning. Lets give them credit for what they have accomplished. They were dealt a bad hand at the end of the season yet they didn't fold, they played a solid game taking it into OT and fell short. Keep your heads up guys and keep working hard, for you all have next year.

Tell Vic to keep his head up and keep doing what he loves! He brought a lot of hope and excitement to the Spartans team!

Dorsey comes back... they all pee down their legs in their first game.....back to football discussion

You are now officially the most annoying poster on Yappi. I would rather have a 2 hour conversation with Brian1227 about Maybin than read one more of your negative, condecending, trolling posts on here.