Ryder Cup.... do Liberals hate it?

The Ryder Cup is a great event. Nobody needs a total numnut like you trying and ruin it. Crawl back under your rock.
what is the chance that people like Joy Reid, or the squad will be upset by the AMERICAN people and their display of patriotism?

I doubt Joy Reid is a golf fan. Now go back under your rock loser.
why not... is it because she is black? boy oh boy... what is wrong with you?

you probably think that Augusta shouldn't have any black members either don't you?

why not... is it because she is black? boy oh boy... what is wrong with you?

you probably think that Augusta shouldn't have any black members either don't you?
He has a couple black people at his “club”, he’s told us about them. He made some sort of racist comment about them a ways back.

This was a great Ryder Cup. Fortunately, even a loser jackf*ck like bigkat could not ruin it.

This was a great Ryder Cup. Fortunately, even a loser jackf*ck like bigkat could not ruin it.
just stating how the WOKE genders, seem to hate patriotism..... wouldn't you say that the so called WOKE crowd are democrats?

just stating how the WOKE genders, seem to hate patriotism..... wouldn't you say that the so called WOKE crowd are democrats?
I don’t ever use the term woke. It is reserved for idiots like you who over and mis use every new word they learn.

Your post was angry and you’re obviously triggered by him ?
If triggered means the source…of course. It was a response. It could be nothing else. Angry? Of course not. The US won. The Euros were awesome in defeat after dominating the last 20+ years, and the celebration and post event interviews were awesome. I have been in a great mood the last 24 hours. Not even that fool could change it.

If triggered means the source…of course. It was a response. It could be nothing else. Angry? Of course not. The US won. The Euros were awesome in defeat after dominating the last 20+ years, and the celebration and post event interviews were awesome. I have been in a great mood the last 24 hours. Not even that fool could change it.
You can deflect all you want, but he triggered you, pretty easy to see ??