Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

Why would the swbl not want Dayton Christian? Private school?
I am not sure that they do not....I think it is more of a wait and see how things hash out among the smaller schools...Madison, Brookville....I think they may have brought in 2 right now if they could, but were not exactly sure what to do with just one.

WOAC cannot possibly be going to 11 football-playing schools though. They either need 12, or lose one. Unless someone is going 8-man, they would have to bring in another.
this would make zero sense to me. The WOAC just started. Why mess with it before you really know what you have?
Bradford could benefit from going 8-Man. Then Madison could join.

Bradford could benefit from going 8-Man. Then Madison could join.
Okay I get what your trying to say here but the only problem is then is Bradford gonna travel all over for this? No they wouldn't. I don't think they are going to anytime and what if they come back from 8 man if they ever did that? Do they have to kick someone else out then. I think WOAC should stay like it is for awhile thinks it's a good conference for all 12 teams right now.

Okay I get what your trying to say here but the only problem is then is Bradford gonna travel all over for this? No they wouldn't. I don't think they are going to anytime and what if they come back from 8 man if they ever did that? Do they have to kick someone else out then. I think WOAC should stay like it is for awhile thinks it's a good conference for all 12 teams right now.
I would have to agree. if it's not broke, don't fix it. It may be one of the most stable leagues in the state for years to come. None of the school districts have show many signs of growth, and I doubt any of them will. the only issues you MIGHT run into are Preble Shawnee dominating football for too long- but I don't see that happening.